napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren E bloat

RoboGainz

As the title says, I am currently running 400mg of Tren E per week alongside 250mg of Test Cyp and of course running my AI. As of the last few weeks ive been having a distended gut issue. Im doing cardio, eating low cals, low sodium, tons of water intake and of course taking my support supps for liver/kidney etc....

Ive tried apple cider vinegar, probiotic and peppermint oil but nothing seems to help. Its an uncomfortable feeling and even when i wake up my stomach looks bloated. My first thought was liver stress maybe but i just had bloods done and everything was okay. I am taking B6 for prolaction as ive never had an issue with leaking nips or anything in the past, so caber is not being used. Ive read online that progesterone increase can lead to this bloating/distended gut look/feeling....

Has anyone else experienced this?

Is it possible you are running higher protein on your cycle diet and not getting enough fiber? It's a long shot, but I sometimes get a little bit of a distended belly on cycle because of this. Taking a soluble fiber supplement usually clears it up in about 2 days for me though.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

Probiotics could help as well. I assume you aren’t drinking alcohol. Could be an acid reflux thing too knowing tren.

Probiotics could help as well. I assume you aren’t drinking alcohol. Could be an acid reflux thing too knowing tren.

its 100% acid reflux, but im also having an upset stomach after almost every meal. i do have a probiotic

I take Prilosec when I'm on Tren due to acid reflux and heartburn sides. Works really well.

Top Bottom