domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Problems, Tips

Training Problems, Tips

I would like to salute everyone out there since you have been great help in many topics.

My arms were and still are a major weak body part... My legs are very good I must say but my arms are very small.
    I have left the ego lifting for about a year and I try to contract the muscle that I am working on.
    But my arms didn't grow for more than a year.

My back is quite good, my chest and shoulders are ok but not great but my arms are really behind everything else.
    I do not know If I should train them more often but with a high rep range and focus on putting blood into the muscle instead of breaking down the muscle fibers.

Any tips would be great

A little more info would help.... are you talking arms like breadsticks?? What is small to you? 14, 16 18 inches??.... I have very stubborn bi ceps myself.... But my triceps take up lot of my arm size..... Are you talking both bi and tri's are lacking or just the front?

It's genetics man, you're a tall looking, slender type of build. Legs grow, they're strong and if you train them growth is imminent. As for your upper body it will take a while for you to grow some visibly improved muscle mass. Might not be the news you were looking for, but seriously I feel with your build you need a solid year of hard training to see some improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by noparking99 View Post
    A little more info would help.... are you talking arms like breadsticks?? What is small to you? 14, 16 18 inches??.... I have very stubborn bi ceps myself.... But my triceps take up lot of my arm size..... Are you talking both bi and tri's are lacking or just the front?
    He's pretty linky and honestly is seeking improvement every couple of months. Always posting similar stuff, he just needs time and nutrition basics.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffFran View Post
    I would like to salute everyone out there since you have been great help in many topics.

My arms were and still are a major weak body part... My legs are very good I must say but my arms are very small.
    I have left the ego lifting for about a year and I try to contract the muscle that I am working on.
    But my arms didn't grow for more than a year.

My back is quite good, my chest and shoulders are ok but not great but my arms are really behind everything else.
    I do not know If I should train them more often but with a high rep range and focus on putting blood into the muscle instead of breaking down the muscle fibers.

Any tips would be great
    Unfortunately genetics do that to us, and people will have body parts that lag that you will really have to work the hell out of to get some good growth on them.

I'd recommend adding in extra work for your arms to stimulate growth.stay away from foo foo exercise like isolation curls, etc and concentrate more on heavier lifts. Use progressive overload and try to always increase your workload by increasing reps or weight

Quote Originally Posted by noparking99 View Post
    My arms are 12.71inches so yeah they are very small bro
    My triceps I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    It's genetics man, you're a tall looking, slender type of build. Legs grow, they're strong and if you train them growth is imminent. As for your upper body it will take a while for you to grow some visibly improved muscle mass. Might not be the news you were looking for, but seriously I feel with your build you need a solid year of hard training to see some improvement.
    I might not have the best genetics but that doesn't mean I must be small minded , I must have perseverance and never give up. However, I am not sure if my training regime and rep ranges it's bad for my genetics since it varies from a individual to another

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JeffFran View Post
    My arms are 12.71inches so yeah they are very small bro
    My triceps I guess...
    Just keep hitting them hard man. The growth will come I promise you. You just have to give it time and be patient. This is a very long process.

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    He's pretty linky and honestly is seeking improvement every couple of months. Always posting similar stuff, he just needs time and nutrition basics.
    I have far more nutrition knowledge than 90% of people. Diet ain't the issue . Around 2g of protein per day, 1.5g carbs with clean food. I don't eat junk for several months

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Unfortunately genetics do that to us, and people will have body parts that lag that you will really have to work the hell out of to get some good growth on them.

I'd recommend adding in extra work for your arms to stimulate growth.stay away from foo foo exercise like isolation curls, etc and concentrate more on heavier lifts. Use progressive overload and try to always increase your workload by increasing reps or weight
    I train them twice a week alongside with back or chest , around 10 sets per session not sure if I must change it