napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone NO ESTER. The NEW PRE WORKOUT FOR STRENGTH FOR BODYBUILDING?

Is tne the new preworkout. ? I say yes best take 30-45 min pre-workout for great strength pumps and energy. Suggested dose 50-100 mg there are blends of tne/dbol and tne/anadrol. The blends work nice and are limitless.

If you want to have a few hours of understanding what Superman feels like, take some TNE and you don't just have to dress in a costume on Halloween to find out!!

Ive never used TNE, but I'm going to have to give it a shot sometime to see what its all about!!

DylanGemelli said:
If you want to have a few hours of understanding what Superman feels like, take some TNE and you don't just have to dress in a costume on Halloween to find out!!

Wait, you don't? Mountain Man said I had to wear the costume in order for it to work at its best...just like Superman has to do...

cybrsage said:
DylanGemelli said:

Wait, you don't? Mountain Man said I had to wear the costume in order for it to work at its best...just like Superman has to do...

That only enhances it's effectiveness!!

for pre w/o I've heard good things about tne. EVEN BETTER things about tren suspension. I'm gonna have to give AP androxine a try someday :)

Trenrage said:
for pre w/o I've heard good things about tne. EVEN BETTER things about tren suspension. I'm gonna have to give AP androxine a try someday :)

Tne/trne is crazy pre workout I wish I could do it ED for my cycles

Sent using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Testosterone NO ESTER. The NEW PRE WORKOUT FOR STRENGTH FOR BODYBUILDING?

KingWizard said:
Trenrage said:

Sent using Tapatalk
Y can't you. Lol.

KingWizard said:
Trenrage said:

Sent using Tapatalk

what differences did you notice?

Well the test obviously gives that strength well being motivation but the tren gives that X2 and also gives me this aggression and pump like I just took 50mg of halo

I'm gonna see if I can fit it through my 29g 1/2 slin pins so I can pin that shit in small amounts 3x a week when I'm not pinning the tren storm because that's already trne and tren ace

Top Bottom