napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

testosterone enanthate cycle

brandeens

Hi Dylan,

I am 20 years old, weighing 72kgs, 1.75m tall with a body fat of about 13%.
I am thinking about running a testosterone enanthate cycle for 10-12 weeks but I would like some advice on how many mg to take per week aswell as how often to inject. I would like some advice on if a 4 week Nolvadex pct is good enough and how long after the cycle I should start taking it.

I hope that you may assist me as I feel you are greatly informed and I do trust you

Steroids are not meant for 20 year old kids, bossman.

The only thing you need to be concentrating on right now is eating right and training all out.

He’s right^ I am walking proof you should not take steroids until you’re 25. I now how to inject testosterone every week for the rest of my life because I never recovered from my first cycle where I was 20. Don’t do it.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

Top Bottom