napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E + Winstrol Stack

jeensters

Hi Dylan

I hope you respond to my question as I am planning to run my first cycle soon.

Stats: 5'11 , 200 lbs, 18-20% bf, Diet pretty clean, 4 years of experience doing bodybuilding style of training, dont really wanna mention my age cause either way im gonna do it.

Will Run Test E+ Winstrol

Week 1-12 Test E
Week 6-12 Winstrol

Aromatase Inhibitor : Aromasin every other day (please recommend dosage)

Liver support for Winstrol: (please recommend liver support to take while on Winstrol for the last 6 weeks of the cycle.

PCT: Nolvadex and Clomid (please recommend dosage and when to start)

If there's anything I missed please do complete the puzzle. Anybody that have an experience with this stack please comment as well. Thanks!

Let me stop right at the stats. Lets forget the fact a first time use does not include winstrol in it. Test only

Bf between 18-20. Umm your diet is not pretty clean. Or you wouldnt be 20%

You dont want to give age which means you are too young.

And what exactly is body building type lifting mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Don't really wanna mention my age cause either way im gonna do it"....

GOOD LUCK getting any help with that attitude

Let me stop right at the stats. Lets forget the fact a first time use does not include winstrol in it. Test only

Bf between 18-20. Umm your diet is not pretty clean. Or you wouldnt be 20%

You dont want to give age which means you are too young.

And what exactly is body building type lifting mean.

Appreciate the reply back Juicehead88.

Bf Percentage went up to 18-20% as I've bulked up a bit to gain size before I run Test and Winny (cutting stack I believe). Im not too sure about how much body fat% I have because when I used one of the devices from the gym to calculate body fat I am at 13-15% body fat but I believe I am a bit more than that. Btw I am 22 years old. When I said I have experience doing body building type of exercise, you know there's like crossfit, powerlifting, weightlifting, calisthenics etc. I have loved bodybuilding more than others because your training and diet reflects on what you look like. Aesthetics fooo life!! Thanks for the feedback again juicehead88 I hope somebody could tell me from my list if Im missing something or what dose are better for beginners. Last thing to mention I have taken Anavar only cylce 10 weeks and I cut down from 200lbs- 170lbs but I wasnt preserving muscle mass. I have experimented on my diet and found a balance now I just have to apply that once I get the stack. So cutting for me and focusing on my diet is not that new to me I just wanted to preserve more muscle mass when I cut down again.

"Don't really wanna mention my age cause either way im gonna do it"....

GOOD LUCK getting any help with that attitude

sorry if you misunderstood me when I said I didnt wanna mention my age and thought I have bad attitude. I mentioned my age to somebody who replied to my message first and im 22 btw. I said that because I know people will say "youre too young to use steroids, fix your diet, don's use steroids" etc. I wanted to educate myself and if thats the kind of reply I get then people my age who wants to learn this eventhoo they dont wanna use it yet wont be educated and will result into them using incorrect dosage and not proper cycle. So please understand where I'm coming from. To those who ran this cycle I wanted to get your perspective on my list at the top,am I missing something?

Bro... the reason why people say "you're too young etc etc" is because you actually ARE TOO YOUNG... I don't want to sound like a dick, but using steroids at your age is just flat out stupid because you risk doing some long term damage ... the reason why we don't condone underage steroid use is because on this board we actually care for people's health ...

Do you really want to risk having no sex drive and a limp dick at 22 years old?

You do however have other options ... look into sarms... they can definitely help you in achieving your goals and they are a lot safer... I can help you out with a sarms stack if you tell me your goals

sorry if you misunderstood me when I said I didnt wanna mention my age and thought I have bad attitude. I mentioned my age to somebody who replied to my message first and im 22 btw. I said that because I know people will say "youre too young to use steroids, fix your diet, don's use steroids" etc. I wanted to educate myself and if thats the kind of reply I get then people my age who wants to learn this eventhoo they dont wanna use it yet wont be educated and will result into them using incorrect dosage and not proper cycle. So please understand where I'm coming from. To those who ran this cycle I wanted to get your perspective on my list at the top,am I missing something?

Well you aren't going to get advice here being underage bro. We don't condone that whatsoever, and I want no part of it. So good luck to you. My advice is to wait until you are older, put in the work, and pay your dues like other sensible people....but I'm not healing you with steroids in any way shape or form

"18-20% bf, Diet pretty clean".....LOL

Earth to OP......If your diet was "pretty clean" you wouldn't be 18-20% BF

I see the disconnect here you say diet "pretty clean" this means to me that is is not clean. This really mean ugly clean. I will break something down for your bro. At the age of 22 your testosterone is peaking at it highest till about 30 then it will drop by introducing a foreign substance in your body you will mess with your endo system. What good is if your body looks good and your dick doesn't work or can't have kids. The best cycle for you is Eat clean Train hard and most importantly sleep!!! If you are going to do it anyway I will not be a part of giving advice and the. You come back and say I'm all fuked up. Good luck bro

you live in fantasy land bro... your diet is a million miles from clean at 18-20% and you already know im not advising steroid use to anyone your age so why just basically spit in my face? i appreciate the insult

Top Bottom