domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superman Stack Log

Superman Stack Log

I'm ready to start my superman stack after receiving my blood test results this morning. Take a look below. Is there anything I should be concerned about before I start? I was a bit surprised that my testosterone is so low. I'm 49 and have done one other SARMs cycle of, S4, GW, SR, and MK2866. All from SARMSX.
    Blood 8-11-16.jpg

they are too small to see brother but im really looking forward to your log! i'll be here to support and help all along the way...

You are right, that image is tiny. I can't figure out how to make it bigger. Anyway, Testosterone is 138, LH 3.5, FSH 2.4 and Estradiol is 8.0
    Attached Images Attached Images

your test is very low and your estrogen is nearly crushed... have you had bloodwork previously?

No. This is the first time. Could this be caused by my first cycle? I did the PCT (Clomid, GW)that you recommended. Finished that back in Sept. Should I stop the superman stack until I get this sorted out? (Took first dose today)

Quote Originally Posted by GB4682 View Post
    No. This is the first time. Could this be caused by my first cycle? I did the PCT (Clomid, GW)that you recommended. Finished that back in Sept. Should I stop the superman stack until I get this sorted out? (Took first dose today)
    without any prior bloodwork its beyond impossible to say bro... you are at a level where i would highly consider trt and you could add that in during this cycle for sure... without anything to compare to, its nothing but guesswork though bro and i dont do guesswork because when you do that, theres a HIGH likelihood of error which you absolutely cannot have happen... you are fine to continue the cycle... if you ran a pct and did not get any better than that, you probably had an issue before...

Thanks for the quick response Dylan. If I decided to trt myself instead of going to the Dr., what would you recommend?

Thanks for the quick response Dylan. If I decided to trt myself instead of going to the Dr., what would you recommend?
    test cyp 100-150 mg per week... being as low as you are, probably 150 to start... anywhere between 100-150 is fine but personally, i would start at 150....

I would seek out a doctor. With the levels you are at and your age, there should be no way you get turned down for a legit script for TRT

There's no need to self medicate if you don't have to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I would seek out a doctor. With the levels you are at and your age, there should be no way you get turned down for a legit script for TRT

There's no need to self medicate if you don't have to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    i agree.. its a CLEAR indication of an extreme condition of low T... i cant imagine any doctor turning you down for a script and if they do, go to another because im certain that some doctor will prescribe it for you...