napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids advice

bokchoybig

Hey, Dylan

I just watched your video on herbs that can help the liver during a cycle and I have an obscure question for you that I suspect you might be able to shine some light on.
I am currently in Bali, Indonesia and just got out of the hospital. I recently took a fever reducer from India which is banned in various countries because it is known to cause hepatotoxicity, which for me resulted in severe acute hepatitis aka liver inflammation. The NSAID which caused it is called Nimesulide, and now I am bed ridden and have very low energy.
I know from the sound of it, steroids have a reputation for being possibly the last thing I would want to mess with after an intense episode of stress to my liver, but I am curious whether that's true in every case and with all steroids. I've never done a cycle of steroids and haven't become interested at all in it until I've found myself in a situation where I want some major healing and a quick recovery from what I might consider to be an injury. I am a dedicated athlete and this has been a major setback in my training.
I intend to take the herbs you mentioned, but I am wondering if a cycle of testosterone could actually possibly reduce my general inflammation and help me heal quickly.
I am a farmer at home and have a lot of intense labor to take care of a month from now, so this is actually also a matter of my livelihood. I won't force myself to do anything my body is saying no to, so I really hope to be 100% by then.
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, and I wouldn't take your advice as anything more than your sharing what you would do.

i certainly would not recommend this whatsoever in terms of steroids... im sorry but im not comfortable recommending them whatsoever... you could definitely consider sarms though... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

they can easily be shipped to you in indonesia from sarmsx with no problems on you receiving them... let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack..

Hey, Dylan

I just watched your video on herbs that can help the liver during a cycle and I have an obscure question for you that I suspect you might be able to shine some light on.
I am currently in Bali, Indonesia and just got out of the hospital. I recently took a fever reducer from India which is banned in various countries because it is known to cause hepatotoxicity, which for me resulted in severe acute hepatitis aka liver inflammation. The NSAID which caused it is called Nimesulide, and now I am bed ridden and have very low energy.
I know from the sound of it, steroids have a reputation for being possibly the last thing I would want to mess with after an intense episode of stress to my liver, but I am curious whether that's true in every case and with all steroids. I've never done a cycle of steroids and haven't become interested at all in it until I've found myself in a situation where I want some major healing and a quick recovery from what I might consider to be an injury. I am a dedicated athlete and this has been a major setback in my training.
I intend to take the herbs you mentioned, but I am wondering if a cycle of testosterone could actually possibly reduce my general inflammation and help me heal quickly.
I am a farmer at home and have a lot of intense labor to take care of a month from now, so this is actually also a matter of my livelihood. I won't force myself to do anything my body is saying no to, so I really hope to be 100% by then.
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, and I wouldn't take your advice as anything more than your sharing what you would do.

If you want real healing abilities, steroids are not the answer. They can enhance Recovery to some degree, but they are not for healing. My recommendation for healing would be sarms. Especially something like MK-2866 that will give real healng abilities

I'd run that for 12 weeks and see how that goes for you. You can get everything from www.sarmsx.com and have it shipped to you no problem

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom