napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking every SARM together?

was17

Just out of curiosity, assuming you have all the correct pct, on-cycle support, and get blood work checked, would there be an issue stacking all sarms together? Say GW, SR9009, RAD140, Ostarine, YK11, S4, and LGD (maybe a test base at 300mgs a week). Pros vs. Cons?

Also is RAD140 safe for women?

Thanks guys!

Just out of curiosity, assuming you have all the correct pct, on-cycle support, and get blood work checked, would there be an issue stacking all sarms together? Say GW, SR9009, RAD140, Ostarine, YK11, S4, and LGD (maybe a test base at 300mgs a week). Pros vs. Cons?

Also is RAD140 safe for women?

Thanks guys!
Lol im not sure....but that sounds like a little much to me...have you taken any before?...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ive only ran mk2866 with test....but im a little overly cautious ....throw too much in all at once ...you cant tell if yoh have a bad reaction...what may be the culprit....of course...the pros will be better informed on this perticilar topic......

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You can stack them all together no problem, but I wouldn't use yk11....not in a stack or at all for that matter

Sarmsx actually had a stack called superman stack that had all the sarms

Rad is safe for women but we recommend a lower dosage of 10mg per day

Awesome thanks Rick.... And yes I have experience with everything, SARMS, AAS, you name it. I've just never done them all together at once.

So Rick, for a woman, would 12 weeks daily of RAD140 (5-10mgs), GW (20mgs), S4 (50mgs) and Osta (25mgs) be okay? Or is that too much?

Also do you say no to yk11 because there is still a lack of research on it? Same with the new sarms I'm seeing lgd 3033, ACP-105, AC-262.

watch my video on yk11... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7hVO-4Vvg&t=25s definitely NO on that and yes on the new sarms unless you feel like being a guinea pig and a lot of the new "sarms" deviate completely away from what a sarm truly is and might as well just be considered steroids...

you can run the four as a female but you definitely want to keep rad on the lower end...

Awesome thanks Rick.... And yes I have experience with everything, SARMS, AAS, you name it. I've just never done them all together at once.

So Rick, for a woman, would 12 weeks daily of RAD140 (5-10mgs), GW (20mgs), S4 (50mgs) and Osta (25mgs) be okay? Or is that too much?

Also do you say no to yk11 because there is still a lack of research on it? Same with the new sarms I'm seeing lgd 3033, ACP-105, AC-262.
That stack would be just fine. Great for adding strength and mass while dropping bodyfat

I hope Dylan's video helped answer your questions on yk11

Top Bottom