napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR-9009 Dosing Question

Hugo79

Really quick question about SR-9009. I'm aware the suggest dosing is 30mg a day, spread out by taking 5mg every 2-3 hours. I really want to take this, but I know it's just too much for me to keep track of.

Can 10mg every four hours, three times a day work as well? If not as well, will it still be effective?

That's better than six times a day, but I'd love to know if you can do three times a day.

Last edited:
Really quick question about SR-9009. I'm aware the suggest dosing is 30mg a day, spread out by taking 5mg every 2-3 hours. I really want to take this, but I know it's just too much for me to keep track of.

Can 10mg every four hours, three times a day work as well? If not as well, will it still be effective?

You can do it like that. I know because I've done it myself. Because of my work schedule that's the only way I could dose it. It still worked great for me. Now I will say it's more ideal to do the 2-3 hour 5mg dosing, but this will still work and I know that dosing SR that way can be an issue for some like it was me

You can do it like that. I know because I've done it myself. Because of my work schedule that's the only way I could dose it. It still worked great for me. Now I will say it's more ideal to do the 2-3 hour 5mg dosing, but this will still work and I know that dosing SR that way can be an issue for some like it was me

Ok cool. It's just difficult for me to walk around with that stuff on me all day with my schedule. I sometimes go four or five hours where I can't take a break.

No it needs to be taken as suggested. Just set an alarm on your phone. It's not so hard.

I can appreciate that, but it's not that simple and not really about remembering. It's having the schedule to stop every two to three hours and being able to carry it with me.

I work and go to school full-time, and I don't carry any kind of bag around with me at work. I don't have anywhere safe to carry and store the stuff. If I did the capsules it might be a bit easier to store some in pocket, but I'm still torn about the whole liquid/capsule debate.

Ok cool. It's just difficult for me to walk around with that stuff on me all day with my schedule. I sometimes go four or five hours where I can't take a break.

I understand bro trust me. I will say that your best results are going to come by dosing it as its intended, but that doesn't mean you can't improvise and get great results in other ways if that method isn't feasible

I can appreciate that, but it's not that simple and not really about remembering. It's having the schedule to stop every two to three hours and being able to carry it with me.

I work and go to school full-time, and I don't carry any kind of bag around with me at work. I don't have anywhere safe to carry and store the stuff. If I did the capsules it might be a bit easier to store some in pocket, but I'm still torn about the whole liquid/capsule debate.

Well could you start carrying one? Maybe wear some cargo pants or have a small bag on a loop around your belt? Capsules aren't the way to go. Don't do that.

So... I've been doing a ton more research on good ole SR and I need a little help. I've hard the following:

1) It's a workout in a bottle and it's amazing.
2) It's useless taken orally because it's not bioavailable.

Anyone here run this alone to try it out?

So... I've been doing a ton more research on good ole SR and I need a little help. I've hard the following:

1) It's a workout in a bottle and it's amazing.
2) It's useless taken orally because it's not bioavailable.

Anyone here run this alone to try it out?
there are MANY that have used it with great success... ask missbizz what she thinks of it...

there are MANY that have used it with great success... ask missbizz what she thinks of it...
I started typing up a response to him then lost it lol.

OP: I'll tell you what SR is my favorite!!! I've ran it multiple times! I've had great results with fat loss, but my main reason for taking it is for the endurance benefits I get from it. Gw is awesome for endurance but when you add the Sr with the Gw my endurance goes through the roof. NOW you have to be on point with the dosing and willing to push yourself and you will see yourself doing things you haven't done. I like to do hiit traini g with sprints and I've never reached over 10mph, but with the Sr I've been able to go over that and not be burnt out. I also use it for decreasing time between sets when I lift. I can vouch for it 100%. I run this In every stack that I run. Currently I'm breaking from it as I ran it for the full length, however I will pick this back up in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom