domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Source and trt question.

Source and trt question.

Dylan has sold me on going with domestic supply. I have some friends that need some goodies so I'll be placing an order. Dylan told me to go zphc so thats whats gonna happen. My boys want test, hcg and Clomid. I didnt ask so I assume they are good with other stuff. My personal question is that im starting trt. I dont have my numbers on me but I suffer from low test. I'm about to be 38 and was curious if i
    should get sustanon. I read it was designed for TRT once a week injections but most people I know use cyp or enanthate for trt. Is there a reason? Stable bloods? Should I just get a simple ester test or go with the sustanon.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Dylan has sold me on going with domestic supply. I have some friends that need some goodies so I'll be placing an order. Dylan told me to go zphc so thats whats gonna happen. My boys want test, hcg and Clomid. I didnt ask so I assume they are good with other stuff. My personal question is that im starting trt. I dont have my numbers on me but I suffer from low test. I'm about to be 38 and was curious if i
    should get sustanon. I read it was designed for TRT once a week injections but most people I know use cyp or enanthate for trt. Is there a reason? Stable bloods? Should I just get a simple ester test or go with the sustanon.
    Majority of people typically just run test cyp or ent for a first cycle, better to ease into it, I would personally just run those and see how you fair after a while, Domestic supply is as legitimate as it gets always use a source on here as they are quality. I wouldn't go with Sustanon 250 is what I'm guessing you are speaking about ?, Dylan and others might have a difference of opinion on it, also numbers help and blood work so the guys can help you more accurately.
    Last edited by Topps_Baseball88; 06-23-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks for replying bro. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I've cycled before, just found out that I need trt so I do have cycle experience just never like this.

Thanks for replying bro. I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I've cycled before, just found out that I need trt so I do have cycle experience just never like this.
    No worries, just want to make sure you are doing it safe, yeah the more info you can give the guys around here cycles done mg duration pct etc they can really guide you in the correct direction with this question and any others u got 😎💪

i honestly just stick with test cyp... sust is definitely designed for trt and you can get that route.. i just prefer one consistent ester myself

I've done Sustanon once a week and I felt great but I had a lot of acne on my back from unstable blood levels. Cyp once or twice a week was okay for me but I feel amazing on Prop 50mg eod.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I've done Sustanon once a week and I felt great but I had a lot of acne on my back from unstable blood levels. Cyp once or twice a week was okay for me but I feel amazing on Prop 50mg eod.
    I appreciate your input but eod pinning for life? I?ll pass. I guess it?ll be a trial and error. See what I like best. I done sustanon 1 time 3 yrs ago and loved it but had body acne too. This is a tough one.

I appreciate your input but eod pinning for life? I?ll pass. I guess it?ll be a trial and error. See what I like best. I done sustanon 1 time 3 yrs ago and loved it but had body acne too. This is a tough one.
    I won't pin eod for life that's absurd but it works for now. I'm sure I'll get lazy sooner or later.

i guess i just like to keep it as simple as possible and also as easy as possible but i also hate to pin... i just have always preferred test cyp

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i guess i just like to keep it as simple as possible and also as easy as possible but i also hate to pin... i just have always preferred test cyp
    Thanks man. I may go that route but if I do choose sustanon 250 from zphc would you recommend the once a week shot and what dose?