napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms legalities

Beast96Z

I'm on a couple of different supp review sites and I'm constantly getting ganged up on by guys who use so called "pill" sarms. My question is, all brands aside, are sarm pills legal to sale OTC? I wouldn't worry about it, but these guys are pushing this crap on unknowing people who are looking for information and it sickens me. Having been sold bunk pill sarms when I first started, I don't want to see this stuff pushed on other unknowing people. How would you guys handle this situation?

technically if its sold as a pill, its being sold as a supplement which is illegal... it is supposed to be sold as "for research purposes only" and "not for human consumption" its a gray area but technically its no legal... there's not much you can do about it except tell people to steer clear or be very very careful about who they trust... which is what i have been doing constantly for years now

Right. What Dylan said. And doing I️t that illegal way means there will be a lot covering their asses by not putting real sarms in there and also making bank selling “saw dust”. They know they’re taking a chance selling sarms to people as a supplement, so spending a ton of money on real sarm powder with a significant chance of losing out on their investment if they get squashed is a bad business move no matter how you look at it. And selling fake sarms is an even worse one.

Right. What Dylan said. And doing I️t that illegal way means there will be a lot covering their asses by not putting real sarms in there and also making bank selling “saw dust”. They know they’re taking a chance selling sarms to people as a supplement, so spending a ton of money on real sarm powder with a significant chance of losing out on their investment if they get squashed is a bad business move no matter how you look at it. And selling fake sarms is an even worse one.
well said brother... i completely agree

I agree completely with wgat Jack and Dylan said. In a nutshell there's just too many red flags to trust a company that would put sarms into pills in the first place. If they run their business like that, the chances they are giving you a legit product is slim to none

Top Bottom