napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rotator cuff

janort

Hey, thanks for getting back to me on my tweet.
Last October I'd started a routine and started feeling a bit of shoulder pain that progressively got worse to the point where I couldn't even sleep.
XRays came up with nothing so they suggested it might just be bursitis.
I opted for a cortisone shot that alleviated the pain for a bit but still did little.
Finally I went for an MRI and that showed a full tear of the rotator cuff.
They were surprised I never felt the tear but three weeks ago I went ahead and got the surgery.
I decided to stay off cycle since I won't be able to lift at al for another three
Months or so.
I thought that maybe taking HGH might help heal the sutures a tad faster but without knowing for sure, I don't want to bother spending time and money on something that really won't make much difference.

Was hoping maybe you might know of something.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me on my tweet.
Last October I'd started a routine and started feeling a bit of shoulder pain that progressively got worse to the point where I couldn't even sleep.
XRays came up with nothing so they suggested it might just be bursitis.
I opted for a cortisone shot that alleviated the pain for a bit but still did little.
Finally I went for an MRI and that showed a full tear of the rotator cuff.
They were surprised I never felt the tear but three weeks ago I went ahead and got the surgery.
I decided to stay off cycle since I won't be able to lift at al for another three
Months or so.
I thought that maybe taking HGH might help heal the sutures a tad faster but without knowing for sure, I don't want to bother spending time and money on something that really won't make much difference.

Was hoping maybe you might know of something.
you do not need hgh in this situation... i do have a very strong option for you to go with... i want you to read my articles on sarms... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

the healing and recovery stack s perfect for you... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here is the layout...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

The healing and recover stack that Dylan posted for you would be perfect for your issues. You'll get real healing abilities and it will enhance your recovery abilities to a very high extent.

I'm surprised you didn't know for sure. I had a partial thickness tear and couldn't even put my shirts on without being in pain

I'm surprised you didn't know for sure. I had a partial thickness tear and couldn't even put my shirts on without being in pain
thats what i was thinking... i know how bad of an injury that is but it depends on the severity and honestly, some people have the strangest pain tolerance....

you do not need hgh in this situation... i do have a very strong option for you to go with... i want you to read my articles on sarms... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

the healing and recovery stack s perfect for you... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here is the layout...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I wish I knew this a few years ago.. good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom