napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reverse gyno with out surgery

vilemans

Hi Dylan.

Long story short.

I did a few courses when I was young and stupid and have ended up with gyno.

Haven't done a course in over 3 years.

Can you send me your protocol for getting rid of of gyno without surgery?

Thanks and your great work with the YouTube channel, it is awesome!

hey bro... i can but just understand that chances are low it will reverse it... is it possible, yes, but is it likely to do it, no.. i just want you to be aware and not have a false hope...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

hey bro... i can but just understand that chances are low it will reverse it... is it possible, yes, but is it likely to do it, no.. i just want you to be aware and not have a false hope...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

link is not working bro!

Top Bottom