napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reputable LGD 4033 brands

bmog3

Im looking to purchase 12 weeks worth of LGD 4033 along with Clomid and GW. My buddy bought some from a site called nootropics. I was a little skeptical with how cheap their pricing is. Im not to worried about the price, Id rather pay more for a better quality product. Anyone tried nootropics product before or have recommendations of a qualiy place to buy them from?

your skepticism is there with good reason... sarmsx will be reopening very soon and they are going to have the highest quality you can find

Thanks for the info! Do you know when sarmsx will be shipping out product again? Im tryna get it started within the next two weeks to plan around a vacation I have planned in May. Also, probably a dumb question but will sarms show up on a drug test? I work at a firm that drug tests.

Thanks for the info! Do you know when sarmsx will be shipping out product again? Im tryna get it started within the next two weeks to plan around a vacation I have planned in May. Also, probably a dumb question but will sarms show up on a drug test? I work at a firm that drug tests.
Should be open by Feb 1st.

Unless specifically tested for sarms by the ncaa or an athletic organization, you will not be drug tested for sarms. Employment drug tests are for alcohol, marijuana, heroine, cocaine,meth, barbiturates etc...

you wont have a thing to worry about with drug tests...

Top Bottom