domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Questions Regarding Sustanon

  1. #1

    Questions Regarding Sustanon

    Hi All,

    This is more for curiosity - insight for future use possibly.

    I've read through quite a few forums/info pages over the past few days and how to administer.

    The general consensus seems to be to take 250 - 500mg per week over 10 - 12 weeks.

    I'm a little confused about what is recommended to take DURING a cycle such as sustanon. There's been mention of Nolva and also mention of Aromasin or Arimidex with regards to water retention AND controlling estrogen.

    Can anybody shed some light on this, what's recommended etc? Is one better than the other? Is it personal preference?

    Much appreciated guys.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzbib View Post
    Hi All,

    This is more for curiosity - insight for future use possibly.

    I've read through quite a few forums/info pages over the past few days and how to administer.

    The general consensus seems to be to take 250 - 500mg per week over 10 - 12 weeks.

    I'm a little confused about what is recommended to take DURING a cycle such as sustanon. There's been mention of Nolva and also mention of Aromasin or Arimidex with regards to water retention AND controlling estrogen.

    Can anybody shed some light on this, what's recommended etc? Is one better than the other? Is it personal preference?

    Much appreciated guys.
    Before I go any farther and advise you, I need to know much more. What is your goals, stats, and experience?


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  3. #3
    Sust is a bad choice for a first cycle the mix of ester hit quickly but build slowly and take along time too clear most guys screw up pct because of this because when they finish pct there actually still supressed from the long esters in it . better too start with enth or cyp that have a more predictable half life
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

  4. #4
    Senior Member drb_iac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    costa rica
    Posts
    1,301
    Ok my dear one, we need some info about you such as--- male, age,height,weight,bf, previous cycle experience or first time?
    In the meantime lets talk about Sustanon. The actual name when big pharm put this out was Sustanon 250, named for sustained, and 250 because it delivered 250mg of a blend of time released testosterones. The shortest chain and the first to enter the system is test propionate and this is in sus at 12%. Then there is an intermediate test at 24%, then another intermediate at 24%, then a very heavy called testosterone decanoate at 40%. So this was developed with trt in mind.Something to sustain you longer with a balanced formula. Something to get into your system quickly and something to stay in your system longer than either test cyp or testE.

    In general this formula did not quite pan out as expected. The iron heads felt they got no more days from it then they did test cyp orE. It was supposed to be good for 10 days but iron heads ended up injecting it 2x per week.
    Sus is loved by some, hated by some and many are just indifferent to it.
    As a first time user it would be wise to just use 250mg for 10-12 weeks to see how you like it and how your system handles it. Maybe next time you cycle you can go up to 500mg based on how you liked 250mg. Makes sense right?
    Now sustanon is no different than any other anabolic steroid when it comes to what you need to take while using it and what to take after you are done using it.
    These steroids almost always produce some estrogen in the body as the body sees that there is an overabundance of test incoming. It balances by turning some of the test in estrogen, so therefore you need to take some form of what is called an anitestrogen (AI). Taking this AI while using sustanon is called On Cycle Therapy or OCT..
    There are two popular ones and each has it fans. The two are arimidex and aromasin. It seems that most on this board prefer aromasin, and I do not look at other boards so I cannot tell you which is the all time fav. Most guys I know personally like the aromasin.

    Now after your cycle is done we do what is called pct or post cycle therapy. This is for men only, not women. The ai for women is not needed either. See why I need to know info about you?
    In pct we know that you have sent your body an overabundance of testosterone, and that large amount has made your body yell out..".stop or slow down the test production"

    Smart body eh? NOW we are off the sustanon and want our own natural test production to return and want that asap. With sustanon you wait three weeks after your last injection , two weeks if you were using test cycp orE, and then begin pct. PCT will again be aromasin.Remember now...we want our body to start making test, so we still need an AI. To restart our test we also use clomid and nolvadex. See you thought I would never get to that nolvadex!
    Also we are trending toward using sarms in pct also.
    So this is what you wanted to know, but there are other drugs that sometimes need to be added when we change our steroid cycle to include a group of steroids called nandrolones, but I will leave that for latter. I think I answered everything for you in regards to sustanon.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Before I go any farther and advise you, I need to know much more. What is your goals, stats, and experience?

    I didn't post my stats up purposely because I really just wanted to know if it's something I COULD possibly do in future after running LGD.

    But here goes
    Age: 27 (male)
    Lifting: 6+ years
    Currently weighing in 176 - 178 pounds
    About 5'11 in height
    Goals: To gain lean mass
    BF: I'm guestimating around 12 - 15%, i don't know for sure. I was leaner not long ago as I was cutting, now im on a slow bulk, increasing cals as I go.



    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    Sust is a bad choice for a first cycle the mix of ester hit quickly but build slowly and take along time too clear most guys screw up pct because of this because when they finish pct there actually still supressed from the long esters in it . better too start with enth or cyp that have a more predictable half life
    There seems to be mixed feelings about this, some say it's great because it HAS those 4 esters whereas others would recommend enanthate. Personal preference maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by drb_iac View Post
    Ok my dear one, we need some info about you such as--- male, age,height,weight,bf, previous cycle experience or first time?
    In the meantime lets talk about Sustanon. The actual name when big pharm put this out was Sustanon 250, named for sustained, and 250 because it delivered 250mg of a blend of time released testosterones. The shortest chain and the first to enter the system is test propionate and this is in sus at 12%. Then there is an intermediate test at 24%, then another intermediate at 24%, then a very heavy called testosterone decanoate at 40%. So this was developed with trt in mind.Something to sustain you longer with a balanced formula. Something to get into your system quickly and something to stay in your system longer than either test cyp or testE.

    In general this formula did not quite pan out as expected. The iron heads felt they got no more days from it then they did test cyp orE. It was supposed to be good for 10 days but iron heads ended up injecting it 2x per week.
    Sus is loved by some, hated by some and many are just indifferent to it.
    As a first time user it would be wise to just use 250mg for 10-12 weeks to see how you like it and how your system handles it. Maybe next time you cycle you can go up to 500mg based on how you liked 250mg. Makes sense right?
    Now sustanon is no different than any other anabolic steroid when it comes to what you need to take while using it and what to take after you are done using it.
    These steroids almost always produce some estrogen in the body as the body sees that there is an overabundance of test incoming. It balances by turning some of the test in estrogen, so therefore you need to take some form of what is called an anitestrogen (AI). Taking this AI while using sustanon is called On Cycle Therapy or OCT..
    There are two popular ones and each has it fans. The two are arimidex and aromasin. It seems that most on this board prefer aromasin, and I do not look at other boards so I cannot tell you which is the all time fav. Most guys I know personally like the aromasin.

    Now after your cycle is done we do what is called pct or post cycle therapy. This is for men only, not women. The ai for women is not needed either. See why I need to know info about you?
    In pct we know that you have sent your body an overabundance of testosterone, and that large amount has made your body yell out..".stop or slow down the test production"

    Smart body eh? NOW we are off the sustanon and want our own natural test production to return and want that asap. With sustanon you wait three weeks after your last injection , two weeks if you were using test cycp orE, and then begin pct. PCT will again be aromasin.Remember now...we want our body to start making test, so we still need an AI. To restart our test we also use clomid and nolvadex. See you thought I would never get to that nolvadex!
    Also we are trending toward using sarms in pct also.
    So this is what you wanted to know, but there are other drugs that sometimes need to be added when we change our steroid cycle to include a group of steroids called nandrolones, but I will leave that for latter. I think I answered everything for you in regards to sustanon.
    I appreciate that you've taken the time to reply with detail. As mentioned I have done some reading regarding the 4 esters and their estimated 'release' but your breakdown makes just as much sense.

    I agree with starting on the lower end for a first cycle and as you said second time round increase.

    Ok firstly thank heaps for clearing up the aromasin and nolva etc.

    In regards to OCT - lets say I did choose to go aromasin based on preference - do I start this along side sustanon or X amount of weeks in?

    And finally - PCT...IS HCG sufficient enough or based on your recommendation, get clomid and nolva?

    cheers guys.

  6. #6
    Senior Member drb_iac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    costa rica
    Posts
    1,301
    Hey bro...did you see that Dylan just posted a vid on sustanon? Check it out.

  7. #7
    you NEVER use hcg in pct... thats literally the worst thing you could EVER do and its concerning you would even ask that...

    sust isn't the best first cycle option being it has all the mixed esters but thats up to you.. i wouldnt say you absolutely cannot use it on a first cycle but do yourself a favor... dont fall for any broscience bull shit that would indicate sust is some kind of superior form of test because that is the biggest load of bro science bull shit i have ever heard or seen... just a crock... its no different in effects whatsoever... not in any way... in terms of what it does... it can hit you quicker with the short esters present but big fucking deal.. thats it.. it does nothing different... just so your aware...

    heres an excellent beginners cycle.. you can get all sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

    1-12 sustanon 350 mg week
    1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

    pct 15-18


    clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day




  8. #8
    here is a link to my new video on sustanon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOXgvu6wkFo




  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by drb_iac View Post
    Hey bro...did you see that Dylan just posted a vid on sustanon? Check it out.
    Yes I did, it was very informative.

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you NEVER use hcg in pct... thats literally the worst thing you could EVER do and its concerning you would even ask that...

    sust isn't the best first cycle option being it has all the mixed esters but thats up to you.. i wouldnt say you absolutely cannot use it on a first cycle but do yourself a favor... dont fall for any broscience bull shit that would indicate sust is some kind of superior form of test because that is the biggest load of bro science bull shit i have ever heard or seen... just a crock... its no different in effects whatsoever... not in any way... in terms of what it does... it can hit you quicker with the short esters present but big fucking deal.. thats it.. it does nothing different... just so your aware...

    heres an excellent beginners cycle.. you can get all sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

    1-12 sustanon 350 mg week
    1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

    pct 15-18


    clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    The reason I asked about HCG is because there's a lot of information from people that are on both sides of the fence about using it post cycle and others say use it along side your cycle as it will help with your testes etc, so to be honest it made it very frustrated to read the constant yes and no answers. My conclusion was that, most of the people on these other boards either have never used it and are literally passing on information from other boards also, or have probably never done PCT so it was all "bro science" bullshit anyway,

    The cycle you've laid out seems straight forward and easy to follow. Thanks heaps Dylan.

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    here is a link to my new video on sustanon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOXgvu6wkFo
    I watched it yesterday, you always provide very detailed information bro.
    Last edited by muzzbib; 05-31-2016 at 09:27 AM.

  10. #10

    Questions Regarding Sustanon

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzbib View Post
    Yes I did, it was very informative.



    The reason I asked about HCG is because there's a lot of information from people that are on both sides of the fence about using it post cycle and others say use it along side your cycle as it will help with your testes etc, so to be honest it made it very frustrated to read the constant yes and no answers. My conclusion was that, most of the people on these other boards either have never used it and are literally passing on information from other boards also, or have probably never done PCT so it was all "bro science" bullshit anyway,

    The cycle you've laid out seems straight forward and easy to follow. Thanks heaps Dylan.


    I watched it yesterday, you always provide very detailed information bro.
    Not sure where you heard the other info, but you absolutely positivelY do not want to use HCG in pct. it's Its impossible to recover while on it. You need to use it the last few weeks of your cycle leading up to pct ONLY


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •