napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question

jagahammer

What’s up brotha! I’ve been dabbling into your channel for a while now and appreciate you for taking the time to dive deep and spread valuable knowledge.

I carb cycled hard last year and was able to maintain the level of leanness below without anything besides a strict diet and consistent weights/ cardio/ carb cycling routine.

I’ve been carb cycling again the last few weeks (with way less HIIT cardio than last cut) and I am losing fat way more slowly this time around. I was hoping I could achieve similar results with just carb cycling and not having to do the intense cardio sessions but it doesn’t seem to be possible.

I’m not willing to do an injectable cycle and was wondering what sarms you would suggest to achieve the low body fat again while maintaining a little bit more muscle than my last cut?

Last year: (215 to 185 in 3 months)

Instead of carb cycling why not just stick to a regimented daily caloric deficit with lowered carbs? Carb cycling isnt ideal for fat loss in my opinion.

Cardio doesnt need to be so extreme either. An hiit session once or twice a week at 15 minutes or under is fine but everything else needs to be steady state or moderate pace cardio. You dont want to go over taxing your CNS

Top Bottom