napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo PIP

chickrock15

I am currently on a 50/50 test and primo cycle and LOVING the results I've gotten in only a month. My only problem is the PIP I'm getting from the primo is almost unbearable. It's delayed and seems to peak around day 5. But it gets so bad that I can't sit on that side and hurts to walk. I have a high pain tolerance, but I had to break down and take ibuprofen last night. Anyone else get this problem? Any suggestions on how to make it better?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've actually been doing my best to figure this issue out with her best I can but she is getting bad pip in a relatively pain free area (glutes). Befire anybody brings up technique, gauge, needle size etc, that is fine because I'm doing the injections so I know this.

Still all ears to any other ideas. Considering warming the oil for next injection which we haven't done yet

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know you're trying, but I think we're both open to suggestions. Might try heating pad to see if that helps. I'm gonna stick with it bc I like primo. Just wish the pain would take a hike lol

I know you're trying, but I think we're both open to suggestions. Might try heating pad to see if that helps. I'm gonna stick with it bc I like primo. Just wish the pain would take a hike lol

Idk if it makes sense but Vitamin b12. I get no pip when we use the b12..if we don't use the b12 it burns and I have pip. I assume it's diluting it? Not sure if mixing with eq could help? I heard it does...

Phurious Pharma Rep

Last edited:
Vitamin b12. I get no pip when we use the b12..if we don't use the b12 it burns and I have pip. Also the eq helps with it too.

Phurious Pharma Rep
We're debating on eq still. He's not sure he wants me on 3 yet. I'm game lol 10 more weeks of this will suck.

My only suggestion is warming the gear prior to and perhaps RR massaging the point of entry for 5 min or so. If your backside is relatively 'small' then that may be the issue, RR and yourself will have to determine that one. If the area is relatively small then it still has everything a larger buttocks area would have in there condensed so to say, you may be near a nerve. Definitely strange to get pip there.

My only suggestion is warming the gear prior to and perhaps RR massaging the point of entry for 5 min or so. If your backside is relatively 'small' then that may be the issue, RR and yourself will have to determine that one. If the area is relatively small then it still has everything a larger buttocks area would have in there condensed so to say, you may be near a nerve. Definitely strange to get pip there.
I don't know that I would say it's small, but tried massage.

unfortunately primo can be one of the most painful injections there is... where did you get it from? i have had several that are butter smooth without PIP but a lot of UGL's have trouble with it in general... mastering how to make it at 200 mg/ml has been an issue for many... its definitely been done though and i can speak on first hand experience but it has always been a painful injection...

unfortunately primo can be one of the most painful injections there is... where did you get it from? i have had several that are butter smooth without PIP but a lot of UGL's have trouble with it in general... mastering how to make it at 200 mg/ml has been an issue for many... its definitely been done though and i can speak on first hand experience but it has always been a painful injection...

That is true, the higher end concentrations can be a red headed step child to inject without pip... totally forgot about that possibly being an issue.

It's good high quality stuff. Robolics so quality is there

That's what I've been told. It's robolics that RR got.

The fact that it peaks after days, screams crystallisation in the muscle. As has already been said Primo is notoriously hard to blend even at 100ml - let alone in high doses - without crashing down the track. And that's painful, for sure.

Unfortunately there's not really much you can do. I don't really believe in 'bringing it back'. Once it's gone, it's gone. Besides you don't wanna risk baking the antibacterial solution out of it anyway.

Heat, heat and more heat is my suggestion. Make sure you gently heat it beforehand (Preheat the oven, pop the door and hold your filled syringe into the heat while you roll it in your hand. Leave the draw needle on otherwise your jab pin would heat up and burn the F outta you). Make sure you put it into a warm muscle - workout first. Then make sure you get some heat on it straight after (warm shower and a massage over the area).

And try cutting it with B12 too. Combined that should be more bearable.

The fact that it peaks after days, screams crystallisation in the muscle. As has already been said Primo is notoriously hard to blend even at 100ml - let alone in high doses - without crashing down the track. And that's painful, for sure.

Unfortunately there's not really much you can do. I don't really believe in 'bringing it back'. Once it's gone, it's gone. Besides you don't wanna risk baking the antibacterial solution out of it anyway.

Heat, heat and more heat is my suggestion. Make sure you gently heat it beforehand (Preheat the oven, pop the door and hold your filled syringe into the heat while you roll it in your hand. Leave the draw needle on otherwise your jab pin would heat up and burn the F outta you). Make sure you put it into a warm muscle - workout first. Then make sure you get some heat on it straight after (warm shower and a massage over the area).

And try cutting it with B12 too. Combined that should be more bearable.
Heat is the next thing to try that we've considered. I pinned some of the same primo myself yesterday and I'm going to observe over the next few days how that goes as far as PIP.

I think you may be onto something with the crystallization from the higher concentration, which unfortunately leaves very little to do anything with other than some heat and cutting it with another compound

Pretty much. At the end of the day it's still gonna crystallize every time, but the aim then becomes doing anything to make it bearable. Less irritation during the pin definitely helps.

I almost forgot the other thing too I'd suggest - put it in the shoulder. You always want to keep rough compounds away from what I call 'primary' muscle groups. As in, stuff you need all day everyday - so glutes and thighs particularly.

People get so caught up in that, they're such large muscle groups so they dull down pain, but forget how often they actually need to sit and walk in 24 hours. A rough oil in the glute and trying to lay down and sleep, I can testify, is hell on earth. Arms are so much more bearable, and secondary in use. You'll only evoke pain if you raise them like a chicken tonight dance (LOL) or bump them.

Pretty much. At the end of the day it's still gonna crystallize every time, but the aim then becomes doing anything to make it bearable. Less irritation during the pin definitely helps.

I almost forgot the other thing too I'd suggest - put it in the shoulder. You always want to keep rough compounds away from what I call 'primary' muscle groups. As in, stuff you need all day everyday - so glutes and thighs particularly.

People get so caught up in that, they're such large muscle groups so they dull down pain, but forget how often they actually need to sit and walk in 24 hours. A rough oil in the glute and trying to lay down and sleep, I can testify, is hell on earth. Arms are so much more bearable, and secondary in use. You'll only evoke pain if you raise them like a chicken tonight dance (LOL) or bump them.
I mentioned delts to her as an alternative but I'm not so sure she is so crazy about that site, but if the pain continues to be bothersome enough she may consider other options

I am currently on a 50/50 test and primo cycle and LOVING the results I've gotten in only a month. My only problem is the PIP I'm getting from the primo is almost unbearable. It's delayed and seems to peak around day 5. But it gets so bad that I can't sit on that side and hurts to walk. I have a high pain tolerance, but I had to break down and take ibuprofen last night. Anyone else get this problem? Any suggestions on how to make it better?

What ester of primo?

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom