napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre HGH cycle Blood Tests

David Toss

Hello,

I am a 30 year old, 170cm, 80kg male with a skinny fat physique. I have a source for Novotropin HGH and I want to go an a longish term anti aging cycle. My main issues I'm looking to remedy are chronic poor quality sleep, weak worn out joints, brittle bones and generally feeling like shit. The weight loss and muscle gain aspect I'm less concerned with but I obviously want that to. I am wondering what typical anti aging protocol look like? Despite being 30, I have aged very poorly due to a combination of bad genetics, terrible sleep quality and years of an unhealthy lifestyle, I look and feel much older than I am.

I was thinking 2ius per day, 5 days on, two days off. And what pre blood work tests should I do before I start? With HGH not work as well with my stated health concerns if my testosterone levels are quite shitty as I suspect?

Thanks.

Hello,

I am a 30 year old, 170cm, 80kg male with a skinny fat physique. I have a source for Novotropin HGH and I want to go an a longish term anti aging cycle. My main issues I'm looking to remedy are chronic poor quality sleep, weak worn out joints, brittle bones and generally feeling like shit. The weight loss and muscle gain aspect I'm less concerned with but I obviously want that to. I am wondering what typical anti aging protocol look like? Despite being 30, I have aged very poorly due to a combination of bad genetics, terrible sleep quality and years of an unhealthy lifestyle, I look and feel much older than I am.

I was thinking 2ius per day, 5 days on, two days off. And what pre blood work tests should I do before I start? With HGH not work as well with my stated health concerns if my testosterone levels are quite shitty as I suspect?

Thanks.

Before you start the GH, have you changed lifestyle? And if so how long ago?

i would wait to use any ped of any kind until you have consistently changed your lifestyle... key word, CONSISTENTLY... dont start using hgh or any ped if you have not, for some time, changed the way you live your life... and thats more than a few weeks or a month

Top Bottom