napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Potential Stack

rangavah

Hey Dylan,

Watched over a range of your videos in the recent weeks and I am just curious of an example cycle you mentioned. I have a few in mind, but one has has stuck in my head after watching the majority of your videos on Equipoise. I would like to run the compounds, Test , Tren Ace and Boldenone (eq).

I would preferably want to use Test E to minimize the pinning schedule that would already be hectic with the potential use of EQ and Tren. Can you give me some thought and ideas on this cycle? And an example cycle? Forgot to mention i will obviously be taking precaution with Arimedex and Caber aswell as a full PCT.

My goal with this cycle will be to add lean and clean muscle mass whilst adding strength and maintaining a relatively low body fat as I prepare for a photo-shoot scheduled in September themed around beach clothing.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom