napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please help cycle

culanars

Hello Dylan!
I have watched most of your videos and I think you have covered my issue before but can't remember. I am 32 and a week ago I started my first anabolic cycle.. previous to starting this cycle I noticed that my left nipple was a lot more sensitive than my right but no swelling so I didn't think it was gyno.. my mood was always fluctuating though and I would get depressed and cry occasionally for no apparent reason or tear up mid conversation.. since I started my cycle I feel happier and have more energy and I feel more healthy overall. Only now my left nipple is very sensitive and has a weird pain in the area.. still no swelling but it still makes me worried. I have 20mg aromasin and haven't received my results back from the blood work I just did 2 days ago and I'm not sure if I should take a dose as a precaution or wait until the results come in.. please let me know what u would do in my situation.

You should stop this cycle immediately and seek professional psychiatric help if you have those issues.

Also please post your full stats.

You should have gotten bloods before your cycle. Also you shouldn’t wait to take the AI in my opinion. Now you’re just in a reactive state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your full stats, and what cycle are you running exactly? Are you using an Aromatose inhibitor? It sounds to me like you jumped the gun on cycling without knowing what you were doing

bro, it sounds like you have no clue what you have gotten yourself into and are only going to make things far worse as your hormones fluctuate up and down, and it seems you have pre existing conditions as well... you need to get bloodwork done or its pretty hard to help you along with giving us more info, which rick asked you for

Hey guys I've realized I'm not as prepared as I thought. My blood results come back in the morning and I'll post them then. I'm taking 250mg Test E twice a week once on Monday and once on Thursday, I'm also stacking EQ 300mg twice a week on the same days. Any help y'all can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks

What part of stop injecting steroids into your body don't you understand?

Top Bottom