napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is pinning twice a week necessary for enanthate esters

iHeartGear

I’ve always been under the impression that you only need to pin enanthate estered gear only once a week, since it is such a long lasting ester. I have always pinned twice a week in the past with other esters, but I thought I would try just once a week with enanthate this time around.
I’ve been on 500mg test E and 300 tren E for the past 13 weeks. I got a blood test done 7 days after my last injection. The results came up with only 579 testosterone levels!! That means that my test levels are plummeting by the end of the week every week! Anyone care to explain why this is? I though enanthate only had to be pinned once a week?
P.S. i know the gear is not underdosed because my friend did the blood test and is on the same gear as me. He tested over 2200 testosterone, he pins twice a week. It is Axio gear.

I’ve always been under the impression that you only need to pin enanthate estered gear only once a week, since it is such a long lasting ester. I have always pinned twice a week in the past with other esters, but I thought I would try just once a week with enanthate this time around.
I’ve been on 500mg test E and 300 tren E for the past 13 weeks. I got a blood test done 7 days after my last injection. The results came up with only 579 testosterone levels!! That means that my test levels are plummeting by the end of the week every week! Anyone care to explain why this is? I though enanthate only had to be pinned once a week?
P.S. i know the gear is not underdosed because my friend did the blood test and is on the same gear as me. He tested over 2200 testosterone, he pins twice a week. It is Axio gear.

That is because the enanthate Ester half life is only 4.5 days, so of course it needs pinned twice per week to keep stable blood levels, compared to test cypionate with an 8 day half life which can be once per week if needed

That is because the enanthate Ester half life is only 4.5 days, so of course it needs pinned twice per week to keep stable blood levels, compared to test cypionate with an 8 day half life which can be once per week if needed

Wow, that goes against everything I previously thought. I would’ve just stuck with cyp if I would’ve known that. Thanks for clearing that up bro

Top Bottom