napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin site discomfort

Muzzer

Hi guys and hopefully thanks for the advise.
Age 37
Weight 78kg
Height 185cm

I'm currently running my second test e cycle but seem to be suffering some pretty serous discomfort in the pin site for atleast a week after the jab.

The test is the last half from.the vile I use last cycle which was fine last cycle. It constantly feels like a massive corker in the muscle that apears 2 days after the pin and is still here 7 days later just not quiet as intense. I had slight discomfort last time but nothing like this.
I'm unsure as what to do as I'm due for another pin today but cannot jab it in that location and am not keen on the whole quad idea. I am reluctant to use the same batch of test as late time and have a whole not her vile I will use.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi guys and hopefully thanks for the advise.
Age 37
Weight 78kg
Height 185cm

I'm currently running my second test e cycle but seem to be suffering some pretty serous discomfort in the pin site for atleast a week after the jab.

The test is the last half from.the vile I use last cycle which was fine last cycle. It constantly feels like a massive corker in the muscle that apears 2 days after the pin and is still here 7 days later just not quiet as intense. I had slight discomfort last time but nothing like this.
I'm unsure as what to do as I'm due for another pin today but cannot jab it in that location and am not keen on the whole quad idea. I am reluctant to use the same batch of test as late time and have a whole not her vile I will use.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
bro, you can't just keep pinning the same area over and over like that... you have to rotate... of course this will eventually happen... you should not be experiencing pain like that...

Thanks dylan, I do rotate every time. The first 3 of this cycle were fine it's just the last 2, one in each cheek. It's defiantly better day by day slightly but still constantly there. I'm skipping the next ones until it's gone completely but am a bit concerned as to what I'm in for still

Yeah always new needles and syringes same sizes as always, same batch of gear. Very carefully with hygiene during the pin. The site feels firm like the muscle is tensed, it's not got oder discoloured and no discharge of any type.

Is it possable the gear has gone bad even though it's well within the exp date and that is causing it?

Yeah always new needles and syringes same sizes as always, same batch of gear. Very carefully with hygiene during the pin. The site feels firm like the muscle is tensed, it's not got oder discoloured and no discharge of any type.

Is it possable the gear has gone bad even though it's well within the exp date and that is causing it?
if the muscle is tensing then you have overused it bro... you have to rest the areas that is occurring in... unless are you saying its everywhere?

Thanks Rick,
23 gauge needle 1inch and a half long.
Come to think i probably did squeeze it in a bit faster but nothing crazy, just seems strange its both sides.

Its tender about 2 inches around the site, slightly firmer to press on. Not enough pain to make me stop walking or anything just a constant pain, alot worse if pressed on obvously.

Have you used this gear before? It could be the carrier or just gear in general

Are you rushing your injections? One of my friends is on test c and he said he pushed all the oil as fast as he could cause he was in a hurry. Then he got a lump for about a week.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last cycle was 14 weeks ago and im always super careful with hygene.

Im starting to think maybe i was rushing the injection and pushing it in a bit fast, hopefully it clears up and i can get back on.
Thanks to everyone for the help.

I would finish the cycle and use different sites for now. You dont want your hormones bouncing all over by coming off for a week or two and then starting back up again

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Even if you use the same site, you should not pin the same exact spot, or you will quickly develop scar tissue which is very hard and will hurt like a bitch if you try to pin there. I rotate clockwise at each spot. Also, inject slowly, leave the needle in for a few seconds even after you've injected all the oil, then massage the area for a good minute or 2. I usually pin right before a shower and the hot water does wonders also.

All good thanks guys for the great advice. I've come to the conclusion that it's a combination of rushing the injection and incorrect spot too. The wife has give the area a good deep massage and it's atleast 50% better already.
Lesson learnt, slow it down and if in doubt post on here.

Thanks again to everyone

All good thanks guys for the great advice. I've come to the conclusion that it's a combination of rushing the injection and incorrect spot too. The wife has give the area a good deep massage and it's atleast 50% better already.
Lesson learnt, slow it down and if in doubt post on here.

Thanks again to everyone
Anytime bro. Make sure to give enough time between injections on each site. No more than once every 7 days each site

Top Bottom