napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostamuscle question

jusalfon

Hi Dylan im currently taken Ostamuscle 10mg. first thing in the morning.

In the evening around 6:00pm i then intake a pct. called HD Conquest pct.?

then at night around 10:00p.m. i take this product called Arachidonic Acid? from Enhances Athlete.com ?

My question is can I take and stack Ligandrol (LDG-4033) and the and the Mk-677 with it ?

Or how should i take these?

ostamuscle ? that's that shit from enhanced athlete that sells DNP openly... first off don't buy capsule SARMS, 90% of them are fake and the 10% that are real have a super low bioavailability of the substance since its capsulized and not diluted in liquid.

only buy your SARMS from www.sarmsx.com

Last edited:
ostamuscle ? that's that shit from enhanced athlete that sells DNP openly... first off don't buy capsule SARMS, 90% of them are fake and the 10% that are real have a super low bioavailability of the substance since its capsulized and in diluted in liquid.

only buy your SARMS from www.sarmsx.com

Ostamuscle is soooooo legit. Haven't you seen the testimonals? Haha

then at night around 10:00p.m. i take this product called Arachidonic Acid? from Enhances Athlete.com ?

My question is can I take and stack Ligandrol (LDG-4033) and the and the Mk-677 with it ?

enhanced athlete is the biggest scum bag company around ran by scum bags.. .i would HIGHLY recommend getting rid of that shit asap before you hurt yourself... they are known for being dishonest... they have had so many issues... HD conquest is NOT a pct lol... thats a complete joke.. bro, you MUST do your research before you begin things... this was a large mistake that could have been easily avoided... DO NOT add anything to this... just get rid of it... run a proper pct and then begin a new cycle.. you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com remember that mk677 needs to be ran a minimum of six months but its best utilized if ran for a year... no breaks whatsoever... here is the link to the pct i would go with... its a full pct because i have no clue what you actually have... then i am including a new cycle for you from sarmsx... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

then

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

You don't want to use that crap man....or anything else from enhanced athlete. It's honestly hard saying exactly what the hell you got, but it isn't sarms. You only want to go with a trusted source which is www.sarmsx.com

Why don't you tell us your full stats, experience, and goals and we will help you setup a legit stack from sarmsx that will actually give you the results you are after and not fuck you up with prohormones or whatever else is in their products

enhanced athlete... the name and the thought of this PURE SCUM makes me fucking cringe... just the thought of them... i seriously get a horrible, disgusting feeling within everything i see the name or see them talked about... something screams evil to me... oh yea, probably due to the nature of business practice and the scum that runs it...

Top Bottom