next cycle

miqimiqom

Hello Mr.Gemelli
as i said before i am huge fan of yours , thank you again for your videos

i am seeking your help for next cycle
i am 22 years old male
171 cm , 75 kg
i took test and deca cycle as my first ended about 6 months ago

now i want to run my second one , by your instructions only , i won’t listen to anybody

i have vision problems from clomid but its getting better , low lh and fsh , boosted them self naturally

i am thinking about T-bol and test what do you think ?
thank you so much

Hello Mr.Gemelli
as i said before i am huge fan of yours , thank you again for your videos

i am seeking your help for next cycle
i am 22 years old male
171 cm , 75 kg
i took test and deca cycle as my first ended about 6 months ago

now i want to run my second one , by your instructions only , i won’t listen to anybody

i have vision problems from clomid but its getting better , low lh and fsh , boosted them self naturally

i am thinking about T-bol and test what do you think ?
thank you so much
I think you are way too young to be using any type of steroid and to be shutting down your natural testosterone production

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Top Bottom