napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie blood work. Need some assistance

Bloodswtf

Hi guys. Been a lurker here for a while, and learned a lot. From the YouTube videos iv watched of Dylan Gemelli, he mentions some of the rsnges of blood test results.

I have received a blood test result today and need some advice. From skme of the videos I have watched, forums iv read etc, I should be concerned about my results and see a doctor, but am still not sure if I should be.

Please look at these results and tell me what you think! Thank you

Albumin 4.8 g/dL
Free test 9.6 ng/dL
Cortisol 6.6ug%
Estradiol;E2 11.6pg/mL
FSH 1.95mIU/mL
LH 2.13mIU/mL
Progesterone 0.19ng/mL
Testosterone 7.666ng/dL
T3 98ug%
Free T3 2.63pg/mL
T4 8.28ug/dL
Free T4 1.07ng%
TSH 0.52uIU/mL
DHEA-S 279.8ug/dL
Sex hormone
binding globulin 72.5nmol/L

I am 32, 5'11", 162lbs

Wel according to the reference range the top is 9ng so 7 wouldn’t be bad. However I’ve never seen a range like that before. It’s awfully imprecise.

Are you referring to free testosterone? I dont understand what the ranges are. Are they not just published guidelines for optimum levels? Or are they parameters for the test?

Iv been told my estradiol e2 is very low. After looking through the symptoms, I identify with many of them. Does this require a medical fix, or is it just a case of eating flax seeds as some sites suggest?
Appreciate the help

your estrogen is definitely low... the ranges are considered to be "normal" although if you are too high or too low in terms of certain ranges, you can still feel off to certain extents...

Hi Dylan,
Yeah thsts what I thought the ranges were.
Iv watched a lot of your videos today, and one of them talked about FSH and LH, and when comparing them with my levels, they seem very low also.

Does this level of estrogen need rectifying ? Or is it ok. How about the other results?

lh and fsh is not horrible... i would definitely get your estrogen up to at least 20 or so... im not click on any links man so if you upload a picture of bloodwork i'll look at it but im certainly not clicking on any links whatsoever

i cant see those pics.. they are microscopic when you click on them... your shbg is definitely high and that cause your free testosterone to be bound up and be low... which is not a good thing

Top Bottom