napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New/returned

Jswole79

Hey everyone!

6'2"
245lbs
Been training seriously since 2000 while in the military. I've tried to keep at it ever since. I just started a new account with a different email. I've tried several compounds since high school. I injured my lower back while in the army. Herniated 3 disks. My right leg is about dead so I'm somewhat limited on lower body and can't deadlift. I typically only run test cycles but occasionally will use other compounds. Pct- nova, Clomid, hcg. Arimidex while on. I work shitty hours you guys once helped with a post I had on sleeping. Thanks for your feedback.

No question Dylan just reintroducing myself. Not sure about my body fat. Haven't had it checked. I'm guessing in the upper teens.

what is your current body fat? what exactly is your question?
gotcha bro... when you said thanks for the feedback i assumed there was a questions i was missing... my mistake.. thank you for the intro and its great to have you here.. im always here to help if you need me

My bad. It was meant for past experience with you guys and future in advance. Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks, just added the 79 and needed to change my email. Went secure and didn't like having to search thru so much b.s. to find what I was more interested in.

Top Bottom