napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need Advice, after 4 years of struggle I quit naturally......

toogoods

Before you assume anything about me or my diet or training experience, Let me explain a short summary and I have pics below as a timeline with a date stamp to show my struggles.

Stats in 2013-

Height-5'11
weight-225

Bench -75lbs 1RM
Deadlift-90lbs 1RM
Squat-55lbs 1RM

Test Levels=877 NL
Free Test= 191

Stats in 2016(CURRENTLY)

Heigh- 5'11
Weight-166

Bench(before injury)-215 1RM
Deadlift- 396lbs 1RM
Squat- 315LBS

Test Levels- 444 NL-----------Has been like this low since 2015 summer.
Free Test- 83NL

I don't want to delve into this so deeply, so I will summarize this as best as possible.

I started lifting weights in 2013 and I have never touched a single weight . I started training, and my body type is what you call a true skinny fat. next to nothing of lean tissue.

I have spent countless years, with many coaches trying IIFYM, and It has failed time and time again, I won't say these past few years was a waste, because I did get a lot stronger then I anticipated.

I am currently working with Sadik Hadzovic on cutting, I spent the last 15 months from Feb 2015 , till May 2016 Bulking. He has me Carb cycling following a 5-2 ratio, of 5(low), 2(high) carbs.

To my main point I have spent years trying to figure out why I cannot get rid of the lower mid section, No matter how much size I put on NATURALLY speaking, I seem to not be able to hold on to muscle at all!

I have gotten to the point where I had even tried EC stack and that really worked out, but I realized I was back at square one. I know I am eating enough to sustain a deficit My cardio was never really insane and my diet was slightly under maintenance.

I am tired of throwing 5-6 days a week in the gym whether its bulking or cutting and spending thousands of hard earned money , DIETING THE CORRECT way, and the results end up shitty or next to nothing. Again I have been working with a coach since December 2014.

When I originally started my cut I did keto for way way way way to long then i should of, and i am now wondering if it messed my hormones up, I am definitely balding faster since that cut. I stayed in keto for 8 months and dropped 85lbs but ended up looking bad, ever since my first cut back in 2013, by myself I have been struggling to fix my physique particularly the midsection, and i cant help but wonder if that keto diet for 8 months really screwed me up.

I feel tired all the time , I have gotten so many TESTOSTERONE levels blood work done, and i keep pinging at 401- 543nl, my highest levels were in the 900s! when I started Strength Training in 2015 beginning , I then messed around with LGD-4033 in January of 2016 for 7 weeks and Ever since then, My overall well being, my strength and my injuries have been pretty terrible. I have lost size in all aspects, and I feel very unmotivated more then ever.

I am tired of being skinny , I am tired of not getting the results I want, I am tired of giving 5-6 days a week , cardio 3-4 times a week 20 mins at most, and looking the same NATURALLY speaking.

This midsection has fucked me physiologically and I have to admit its very discouraging. I look small and weak. I got a lot out of training 4 years, and was at least able to try and get stronger which I did.

After reading about running a cycle of Test, I have decided to try this option out, I am out of ideas, I do not want to do this naturally anymore.

So i am asking for anyone's advice on a good start cycle for a beginner, with my particular physique issue, EATING CLEAN IS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE FOR ME, even my doctors are a little confused as to why it hasn't changed as well.

20160701_133801.jpg

Last edited:
Before you assume anything about me or my diet or training experience, Let me explain a short summary and I have pics below as a timeline with a date stamp to show my struggles.

Stats in 2013-

Height-5'11
weight-225

Bench -75lbs 1RM
Deadlift-90lbs 1RM
Squat-55lbs 1RM

Test Levels=877 NL
Free Test= 191

Stats in 2016(CURRENTLY)

Heigh- 5'11
Weight-166

Bench(before injury)-215 1RM
Deadlift- 396lbs 1RM
Squat- 315LBS

Test Levels- 444 NL-----------Has been like this low since 2015 summer.
Free Test- 83NL

I don't want to delve into this so deeply, so I will summarize this as best as possible.

I started lifting weights in 2013 and I have never touched a single weight . I started training, and my body type is what you call a true skinny fat. next to nothing of lean tissue.

I have spent countless years, with many coaches trying IIFYM, and It has failed time and time again, I won't say these past few years was a waste, because I did get a lot stronger then I anticipated.

I am currently working with Sadik Hadzovic on cutting, I spent the last 15 months from Feb 2015 , till May 2016 Bulking. He has me Carb cycling following a 5-2 ratio, of 5(low), 2(high) carbs.

To my main point I have spent years trying to figure out why I cannot get rid of the lower mid section, No matter how much size I put on NATURALLY speaking, I seem to not be able to hold on to muscle at all!

I have gotten to the point where I had even tried EC stack and that really worked out, but I realized I was back at square one. I know I am eating enough to sustain a deficit My cardio was never really insane and my diet was slightly under maintenance.

I am tired of throwing 5-6 days a week in the gym whether its bulking or cutting and spending thousands of hard earned money , DIETING THE CORRECT way, and the results end up shitty or next to nothing. Again I have been working with a coach since December 2014.

When I originally started my cut I did keto for way way way way to long then i should of, and i am now wondering if it messed my hormones up, I am definitely balding faster since that cut. I stayed in keto for 8 months and dropped 85lbs but ended up looking bad, ever since my first cut back in 2013, by myself I have been struggling to fix my physique particularly the midsection, and i cant help but wonder if that keto diet for 8 months really screwed me up.

I feel tired all the time , I have gotten so many TESTOSTERONE levels blood work done, and i keep pinging at 401- 543nl, my highest levels were in the 900s! when I started Strength Training in 2015 beginning , I then messed around with LGD-4033 in January of 2016 for 7 weeks and Ever since then, My overall well being, my strength and my injuries have been pretty terrible. I have lost size in all aspects, and I feel very unmotivated more then ever.

I am tired of being skinny , I am tired of not getting the results I want, I am tired of giving 5-6 days a week , cardio 3-4 times a week 20 mins at most, and looking the same NATURALLY speaking.

This midsection has fucked me physiologically and I have to admit its very discouraging. I look small and weak. I got a lot out of training 4 years, and was at least able to try and get stronger which I did.

After reading about running a cycle of Test, I have decided to try this option out, I am out of ideas, I do not want to do this naturally anymore.

So i am asking for anyone's advice on a good start cycle for a beginner, with my particular physique issue, EATING CLEAN IS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE FOR ME, even my doctors are a little confused as to why it hasn't changed as well.

View attachment 1934

Ok brother, thank you for all of the information. You have a great coach in your corner with Sadik. I'm a big fan of his, and he knows his shit. Make sure you follow his dieting advice exactly.

i think I have a good setup for you that would work excellent for a first cycle....and perfect for your goals. Get all of your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Ok brother, thank you for all of the information. You have a great coach in your corner with Sadik. I'm a big fan of his, and he knows his shit. Make sure you follow his dieting advice exactly.

i think I have a good setup for you that would work excellent for a first cycle....and perfect for your goals. Get all of your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
Doesn't that seem like a bit much for a first time cycle though?

Did you pct after LGD?? You don't look bad bro. You have a bit of dismorphia I think.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I did not actually, i wasn't sure, the LGD was from ceretropic, and I really couldnt feel much of a difference tbh, and i felt bad after round week 6 of 8.

I'm convinced that my estrogen is out of whack.

Due to 9 months of keto back in 2013 under 25g carbs , smh

Did you pct after LGD?? You don't look bad bro. You have a bit of dismorphia I think.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

No I did not, the LGD was from ceretropic , I ran it for 6 weeks of 8, i Stopped because i felt horrible in terms of energy, joints, and my well being. I also think my body looks fucked because my estrogen may be out of wack, I Keto dieted for 9 months under 25g carbs back in 2013, which started my male pattern baldness. Since then its a struggle to gain weight and even hold anything after cutting.

Rickrock's cycle suggestion looks like a great one for a beginner.

Questions I have: Where did you get your original LGD from? I'd say it's impossible to crash so hard unless what you were taking wasn't LGD and was something else.

And also, what other blood work has been pulled? How's your female hormones? You seem to really be struggling with body fat and water retention. It's possible you may have a thyroid issue, or something similar.

Those current Test levels aren't pretty IMO. Could definitely be making you feel off.

Rickrock's cycle suggestion looks like a great one for a beginner.

Questions I have: Where did you get your original LGD from? I'd say it's impossible to crash so hard unless what you were taking wasn't LGD and was something else.

And also, what other blood work has been pulled? How's your female hormones? You seem to really be struggling with body fat and water retention. It's possible you may have a thyroid issue, or something similar.

Those current Test levels aren't pretty IMO. Could definitely be making you feel off.

The LGD was from Ceretropic. Also It most definitely is throwing me way off, I have spent at least 15 months now feeling MEH, and non-energetic.

My blood work is AMAZING, I haven't had a estrogen test done, Currently in the process of doing this.

Also I have scheduled a appt with a Mens vitality clinic, with a very well known Doctor in my region.

I will be currently getting the following done on tuesday of next week.

TSH
Free T3
Free T4
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Estradiol
PSA
CBC
hs-CRP

These are the things I will be getting done in my blood work, via from the clinic that wants it done.

They suspect a Estrogen imbalance, due to my history and issues

As far as my Thyroid is concerned, Its perfect in health.

No not at all. It's a test only cycle stacked with sarms which is perfect.y fine for a first cycle. I think it's perfect for your goals bud

I had mentioned this in a post earlier. But I am set to get ready for an appt at a mens vitality clinic to get some things checked out regarding estrogen imbalances. That be said, would 150-200mg of test Cyp work also? I ask because I already know that this will be the set amount he will prescribe me, LEGALLY. So i wanted to know if this amount would still be good for solid lean gains(of course with a good diet)

Yes, a high TRT dose has the capability of doubling or even tripling your current numbers, and with that comes the optimization of your workout and diet routine.

Yes, a high TRT dose has the capability of doubling or even tripling your current numbers, and with that comes the optimization of your workout and diet routine.

I c, so even 200mg of test cyp, could do wonders for a natural trying it the first time?

Yes. It will do you some good, but depends how you define "wonders"?

You'll get gains, yes, but not to same type of gains that would come with an actual steroid cycle dose.

Yes. It will do you some good, but depends how you define "wonders"?

You'll get gains, yes, but not to same type of gains that would come with an actual steroid cycle dose.

I guess if you could put that amount in terms of lean tissue maybe 5lbs? on 200mg?

theres absolutely no way to quantify that... tooooo many variables!

I figured as much, I've just heard people say and known some others, that More test or "500mg" isn't always the case for people to make good quality gains, as opposed to lesser doses like say 200mg, which i believe is a TRT dose.

I figured as much, I've just heard people say and known some others, that More test or "500mg" isn't always the case for people to make good quality gains, as opposed to lesser doses like say 200mg, which i believe is a TRT dose.

200mg is a NOT a normal TRT dose
It's used by those that don't respond fully to test...a small percentage of people

Guys running 200mg on cruise usually have serum testosterone levels way above high normal range

100mg is a "normal" TRT dose that usually puts most guy at the high normal range

you absolutely dont need 500mg, you realize how much more that is then your body makes? even 200? 200 being higher on the trt scale for sure, unless your plasma levels are within normal range. but, allot guys " self prescribe" and run at the high end , which is just risky,.

THen what is considered the normal test cycle dose amount? Why would my clinic doctor prescribe me 200mg of test cyp, with 40mg of deca as well? Sorry for the amount of questions.

200mg is a NOT a normal TRT dose
It's used by those that don't respond fully to test...a small percentage of people

Guys running 200mg on cruise usually have serum testosterone levels way above high normal range

100mg is a "normal" TRT dose that usually puts most guy at the high normal range

I figured me being a first time, that 200mg would do great for me, but i can see your point also.

THen what is considered the normal test cycle dose amount? Why would my clinic doctor prescribe me 200mg of test cyp, with 40mg of deca as well? Sorry for the amount of questions.

most doctors prescribe 200mg EVERY 2 WEEKS

straight out of the Endocrine Society guidelines

Top Bottom