napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Napsgear

thugloft

Had a quick question for you? Napsgear website has a 24 week low dose test /hgh stack. Have you heard anything positive or negative about this website? Thanks

Ive never used the personally but i have heard good and bad to be honest. Ive also heard that if youre purchasing through an unknown source (lack of a better term) then it is wise to purchase small. Something that if it goes sideways or if it ends up being crappy, then you arent out a whole lotta money.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I tried them once, got some anavar from them. It was not anavar, it was anadrol. But at least it was good anadrol.

Let's just say there are better options available. How about take a look at our source section here on the forums ? I'm sure that you can find what it is you are looking for..

I ordered from naps once and it took about a month to get my order. On the contrary when I order from pharma lady it's less than 1/4 the time. Both international, one takes forever. You're better off ordering from any source here

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

i want NOTHING and i mean NOTHING to do with discussing sources.. the minute i make a recommendation and the slightest thing goes wrong, guess who gets blamed?? so you can see why that is not anything i want my name involved in whatsoever... there is a source section here where you can ask and get help...

Had a quick question for you? Napsgear website has a 24 week low dose test /hgh stack. Have you heard anything positive or negative about this website? Thanks

I wouldnt use a damn thing from naps gear bro. We have plenty of great sources here and those are the ones we endorse and recommend. I represent one of them...a very good domestic UGL source with biotech labs.

It's also not good ettiquette for your first post to be asking about sources when you havent introduced yourself or told us anything about you

Top Bottom