napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My experiences with superdrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Very strong oral, but certainly comes with a price when it comes to side effects. Excellent info for anyone considering this

Do you think the reason you felt like shit and couldn’t get out of bed is because of the lack of test? The reason I ask is because I am 10 days in on my Superdrol cycle (which includes test 500mg a week and 300 of Tren)
So far I feel great and stronger already but concerned that I start feel like you mentioned.

Do you think the reason you felt like shit and couldn’t get out of bed is because of the lack of test? The reason I ask is because I am 10 days in on my Superdrol cycle (which includes test 500mg a week and 300 of Tren)
So far I feel great and stronger already but concerned that I start feel like you mentioned.
it just didnt agree with me... it took about 2 weeks to really start feeling like dog shit... everyone is different though , but most are lucky to make it 4 weeks and running it with tren is really tough to predict.. not the greatest plan ever.. but i hope for the best for you

size and strength are very similar... i would take anadrol 10 out of 10 times though... a bit more water with anadrol but less toxicity...

Top Bottom