napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver protection

hman

Tudca or liv 52...which one is better
Not using any orals but im running

600mg cyp
300mg EQ (for cell volumization and shuttling)
150mg tren hex

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tudca and lived cleanse and detoxifier from NOW products! And stay hydrated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tudca and lived cleanse and detoxifier from NOW products! And stay hydrated!!

Yes I amd currently using the liver cleanse from Himalaya...but Tudca is just good or should I replace it with just tudca

And I drink at least 1 gal a day but usually 1.25-1.5 a day

I can not see how or what it hurt to use both. Tudca is Tourouroseodeoxycholics acid, a natural bile salt your body priduces anyway.
Orals are where you need most liber protection, but I look at it like this, it will not hurt!!

Last edited:
TUDCA is the best you can get for liver protection. Polyenytphosphatidylcholine, B6, Chromium and NAC are going to provide the ultimate liver protection.

Honestly bro... you'll probably be okay with the liver cleanse on that cycle. Once you start adding orals you'll need tudca for sure

TUDCA is the best hands down for liver protection, but I highly doubt you need it with what you are doing

I wouldn't suggest this, but I've run 700 mg of tren with no liver support and had elevated HDL but still within range. Tren is harsh, but I think it's harsher in terms of other sides than on your liver. Once you start messing with orals it's a whole mother story though

I wouldn't suggest this, but I've run 700 mg of tren with no liver support and had elevated HDL but still within range. Tren is harsh, but I think it's harsher in terms of other sides than on your liver. Once you start messing with orals it's a whole mother story though
U mean elevated ldl.....elevated hdl is good?...and thanks for commenting. Appreciate it
Ya I think I'll just keep using my liv 52..I'll wait on Tudca for other blasts

Top Bottom