napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just Introducing Myself

CockyNConfident

What’s up everyone? I never thought these forums existed but I’m glad they do. A little back story, I played ball in college. Had a spinal injury. Left and realized I never loved it anyway. I’ve always kept in decent shape but over the past 3 years (watching the senses Dylan) I started taking it more serious. Discovered SARMS lol and at the time tried cutting corners by cutting cost and uh at the age of 30 was scammed for close to a K. Needless to say after reading yalls post it happens to everyone. I read a post a while ago about a guy who lost both legs and still manages to stay in shape so to that dude your effin amazing.

Ummm stats
Height: 5’9
Weight: 198
Body Fat: 14%
Years of Training: 13
Complete Cycle History: Lgd and GW 2x 12 weeks over 2 years
Never done anabolic but wanted to buy Test E and got scammed
PCT: None yet the SARMS never produced negative effects keep fingers crossed
Goals: I got a few layers I’d like to shed lol I’d like to get down to 10% just to see if I can. I want to stay proportional and get leaner while preserving as much mass as possible
Supps: peanut butter protein, fish oil, multi vitamin, Lgd 20mg a day, 5mg yohimbine, and I just purchased a test booster from the Gym called beast

Nutrition: Allergic to Gluten and Dairy, intermittent fasting is how I structure my schedule and I eat about 32oz of meat and veggies with very little carbs
Injuries: Back from Fball
Hip and knee from power lifting

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you here with us. For the goals you have, I have a great sarm stack for you. This is what I'd recommend

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

What’s up everyone? I never thought these forums existed but I’m glad they do. A little back story, I played ball in college. Had a spinal injury. Left and realized I never loved it anyway. I’ve always kept in decent shape but over the past 3 years (watching the senses Dylan) I started taking it more serious. Discovered SARMS lol and at the time tried cutting corners by cutting cost and uh at the age of 30 was scammed for close to a K. Needless to say after reading yalls post it happens to everyone. I read a post a while ago about a guy who lost both legs and still manages to stay in shape so to that dude your effin amazing.

Ummm stats
Height: 5’9
Weight: 198
Body Fat: 14%
Years of Training: 13
Complete Cycle History: Lgd and GW 2x 12 weeks over 2 years
Never done anabolic but wanted to buy Test E and got scammed
PCT: None yet the SARMS never produced negative effects keep fingers crossed
Goals: I got a few layers I’d like to shed lol I’d like to get down to 10% just to see if I can. I want to stay proportional and get leaner while preserving as much mass as possible
Supps: peanut butter protein, fish oil, multi vitamin, Lgd 20mg a day, 5mg yohimbine, and I just purchased a test booster from the Gym called beast

Nutrition: Allergic to Gluten and Dairy, intermittent fasting is how I structure my schedule and I eat about 32oz of meat and veggies with very little carbs
Injuries: Back from Fball
Hip and knee from power lifting
welcome to isarms brother, great to have you.. .yes, a lot of people have been burned unfortunately but you wont have to worry about that being here.. rick gave you the layout i would recommend to you as well.. thats the perfect stack for your goals...

Thanks man. Y’all are pretty cool. Glad to be here. That stack looks great. Not to hard to follow. As mentioned, I don’t have a lot of experience with SARMS so I’ll definitely be picking everyone’s brain. Also, just checked out DGA man that all in one makes it incredibly simple. Preciate it.

Top Bottom