napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Interesting question about gear stored in syringe?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
How long can you safely store gear in a syringe? Here is the scenario...

I have some 1cc vials of Test from a previous cycle I do not shoot that much at one time can I take the cc and store it in two syringes and use them for my two shots a week of test enthanate? So I guess the longest they would be in the syringe would be 3 days.

It’s a yes and no. Cause the only concern would be if anything would get inside the syringe it won’t be sterile anymore. Unless you have a cap that i have seen some have. I’ve done it when i was younger with no issue. But you just gotta be careful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a 2 month long course of Cerebrolysin where I would have to inject upwards of 10-20ml a day. Often times I had to buy large ampules and store the remaining liquid in syringes. I kept them in a ziploc bag in the fridge with the needles and caps on. I could make 3 needles and syringes last me a week (about 3 - 4 injections each). If you are gonna reuse a syringe (never tried needle) for more than a week, then rinse out periodically with alcohol and then distilled water twice. I personally got through my cerebrolysin course without any form of PIP or infection. As long as you avoid contact with everything, keep in the fridge sealed, clean your injection site, you should be g2g.

Obviously, no one can advocate this, because risk isn't worth reward (the price of needles and syringes nowadays), but after about 100 injections you kind of just get it done. I mean the amount of times I've eaten a girls ass or thrown pavement into my skin riding my BMX, or cut open my hand with scissors (and all the doc did was krazy glue it up, and sent me on my way), you can discern whether or not something will be dangerous to you and your body.

But to answer your question 3-5 days in the fridge in a ziploc with a cap on should be fine imo.

Last edited:
How long can you safely store gear in a syringe? Here is the scenario...

I have some 1cc vials of Test from a previous cycle I do not shoot that much at one time can I take the cc and store it in two syringes and use them for my two shots a week of test enthanate? So I guess the longest they would be in the syringe would be 3 days.
For short lengths of time like that, a week or less, I don't see an issue

Most test I would be ok within a week. Something like tren, I’d say two days
And don’t keep test in the fridge like the other guy said. Maybe for what he was taking. But not test.

Most test I would be ok within a week. Something like tren, I’d say two days
And don’t keep test in the fridge like the other guy said. Maybe for what he was taking. But not test.
i missed that about the fridge... thats completely unnecessary, i agree

Top Bottom