napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection timing /AI's and pct stuff timing

Nemesis

Im looking for some advice on the best time for injection and take AI's and pct stuff. Does the time of day really matter for injecting ? when is the best time to inject ? ( upon waking , before training , at the 10:00 am or 6:00 pm which at this times natural test is high ) ?
what about aromasin , caber , clomid , nolva , hcg timing ?

The timing of pinning and your AI really depends on you and what your schedule is like. Do what best fits in you're day and makes it easier on you. I always like to pin in the morning and take my AI at night

The timing of pinning and your AI really depends on you and what your schedule is like. Do what best fits in you're day and makes it easier on you. I always like to pin in the morning and take my AI at night

ok i decide to do a test/deca cycle , and my pining days is sat and thu should and can i inject both test and deca at the same time ?
should i take my both AI's (caber/aromasin) from my first day of injection ? what should i do ?

ok i decide to do a test/deca cycle , and my pining days is sat and thu should and can i inject both test and deca at the same time ?
should i take my both AI's (caber/aromasin) from my first day of injection ? what should i do ?
Yes. You can mix oils and pin them together. Any supports should be taken from day one of the cycle.

What is your stats and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes. You can mix oils and pin them together. Any supports should be taken from day one of the cycle.

What is your stats and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

30 yld male
5'10"
200 lb
12-13% bf
about 6 years hard work
this is my second cycle my first was test p only cycle with full pct and waiting time until this one
my goal to bulking and get more muscle mass as i can

30 yld male
5'10"
200 lb
12-13% bf
about 6 years hard work
this is my second cycle my first was test p only cycle with full pct and waiting time until this one
my goal to bulking and get more muscle mass as i can

That's a good clean natural base right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure you're pinning at the same time every day. I always prefer mornings.

Top Bottom