napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to stack Test, Tren and Anadrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I explain how to stack testosterone, trenbolone and anadrol. Learn the secrets to running this cycle in the most effective manner while still controlling side effects allowing you to have a far more safe and successful cycle. This is a very popular yet possibly harmful cycle if not ran properly. I explain from start to finish on how to utilize this stack, getting the very most of it while still putting your health first. You do not want to miss this video![/FONT]

How to stack Test, Tren and Anadrol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXDKKZpYRM8&feature=youtu.be

[FONT=&quot]In this video, I explain how to stack testosterone, trenbolone and anadrol. Learn the secrets to running this cycle in the most effective manner while still controlling side effects allowing you to have a far more safe and successful cycle. This is a very popular yet possibly harmful cycle if not ran properly. I explain from start to finish on how to utilize this stack, getting the very most of it while still putting your health first. You do not want to miss this video![/FONT]

How to stack Test, Tren and Anadrol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXDKKZpYRM8&feature=youtu.be

Yet another great vid!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video bro! actually on this exact cycle myself. 60mg test and 50mg Tren ed. Up to 100mg anadrol now. Up 25lbs.. in 3.5 weeks.. this combo is unbelievable..

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

thank you guys... this is a mean stack and i wanted to make sure to give a very thorough explanation on how to properly run it because it can be a very harsh stack if not ran properly and with respect...

Awesome video. I don't think I could ever bring myself to try Anadrol and Tren together, since they both get me in side effcts enough in their own, but I can only imagine how strong it would be in results

Awesome video. I don't think I could ever bring myself to try Anadrol and Tren together, since they both get me in side effcts enough in their own, but I can only imagine how strong it would be in results
You already look awesome bro i don't think you even need to consider such a harsh cycle lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

i hope everyone gets a chance to see this one... this is a cycle many people consider running but do not understand the care required to run it properly...

Top Bottom