esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to no your on your way to being shut down?

How to no your on your way to being shut down?

Hey guys, im curious how one would know they are on the road to being shut down, I'm almost 2 months into lgd and I'd say the only real thing I've noticed is maybe my testicles are smaller. This lgd doesn't give me the crazy pumps and as good of results as sarmsx did , but I do have very minor acne , I'm still horny as a goat , maybe a bit more sensitive in the feelings category , I don't no but I do worry about sarms being legit no matter where they come from. I do not want to mention sources, just want feedback on how one would no to stop and pct to avoid screwing yourself up.

Thanks you much!

Testicles getting smaller could definitely be a sign, but you should probably get bloodwork done if you are in doubt.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Quote Originally Posted by PCS P0N View Post
    Testicles getting smaller could definitely be a sign, but you should probably get bloodwork done if you are in doubt.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order
    Call me an idiot.... Because I've never done blood work . 4th sarms cycle in 3 year's. I don't no where I'd be able to get private blood work done around here

privatemdlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    privatemdlabs.com
    What would be some symptoms to worry about or that could make me aware this is happening?

If LGD is making your balls smaller and giving you good libido I would be quite suspicious of it not being LGD. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    If LGD is making your balls smaller and giving you good libido I would be quite suspicious of it not being LGD. Just my 2 cents.
    Exactly my thoughts

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I'm about 2 months deep, I think I'ma go ahead and pct, I feel like it's weaker than my sarmsx lgd , seems different but I feel pretty good, are you thinking this is some kind of ph spiked substance?

Quote Originally Posted by nicejoggersbro View Post
    I'm about 2 months deep, I think I'ma go ahead and pct, I feel like it's weaker than my sarmsx lgd , seems different but I feel pretty good, are you thinking this is some kind of ph spiked substance?
    hard to say without bloodwork