Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how long do you have to wait for 2nd cycle?

how long do you have to wait for 2nd cycle?

sorry just a quick question , do i have to wait about 3-4 weeks after my pct to start my 2nd cycle? or can i start it right after im done with my pct ?

thanks

Do you want Dylan to lift the weights for you too?
    Time on = time off
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

is there a certain wait period for time off ? i hear some people on the forum say that you should wait approx 4 weeks after your pct to start your next cycle. but then i hear some people saying that you can start up another cycle right after your pct.. so kind of confused...

say you do a 12 week cycle...wait 2 weeks to start PCT...PCT takes 4 weeks...THAT EQUALS 18 WEEKS

You then wait 18weeks from the end of your PCT before starting another cycle

CLEAR ?

it depends on the scenario... are you asking about sarms or steroids???? YOU CANNOT BE SO VAGUE!
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

i apologize, i am speaking about sarms.

with sarms you wait 3-4 weeks in between each cycle... if you are wanting to start sarms after a steroid cycle, you can start immediately after your finish your pct but if it is just sarms to another sarms cycle then it is 3-4 weeks
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Dylan cleared it up perfectly for you bro. I hope that answers what you need, but if you have any other questions just let us know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

let me know if you have any further questions brother

awesome thanks alot you two, always count on you guys for advice!