napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair Loss

Calvinklap

So I’m on my first cycle 300mg a week test-c. It’s week 5 and I’ve been finding hair on my sink and sometimes on my hands when I run them through my hair. Only a few here and there but definitely more than normal. I’m going for blood work on Friday to assess all my levels that I’ll post next week but my question is: what’s the likelihood of my hair permanently thinning if my family isn’t prone to it? Especially on only 300mg a week. My father and grandfathers on both sides weren’t prone to it early at all. Just regular MPB around 50 years old. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Steroids have sides effects and hair loss is one of them. The amount of hair loss is determined by each individual and the compounds used. You have to decide which is more important to you. Bodybuilding on AAS or your hair.

Fair enough. I knew a lot of compounds like Mast, DBOL, Winnie cause it I just didn’t know if it was normal for everyone. Thanks for the reply man. Appreciate it.

Some more than others. My hairline has receded almost an inch over the last few years especially from Tren. It's not the 80's or 90's anymore so no one cares really about hair anymore. At least I don't...

if you are prone to mpb, then its likely to occur with steroid use but if you are not, then its not likely... its still possible, gut chances are low

Okay. So I would assume that since I’m not prone to it, im just an unlucky one. would it make sense that it would end or significantly slow when I my cycle ends?

Okay. So I would assume that since I’m not prone to it, im just an unlucky one. would it make sense that it would end or significantly slow when I my cycle ends?

It should but im not a psychic bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom