domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GW, rad140, S4 log

GW, rad140, S4 log

Im going to try and keep a brief log of the recomp stack Im starting on Monday for anyone interested. Put together by Dylan himself. My goals are to drop my body fat% (hopefully close to under 10%) while at least maintaining my current weight if not adding 3-5lbs. I will be lifting for 60-75 minutes Monday-Friday and cardio for 30-45 minutes 3-4 times a week (running outside and stair stepper at the gym). I will be eating at a surplus on workout days and a deficit on rest days. Sarms will be down the hatchet as per usual chased with a splash of grapefruit juice.

Current stats:
    6ft 5in
    248lbs
    13.5% body fat

Fairly strong in the gym but my cardio has been neglected for years and as a result is terrible. I ran for 30 minutes today to get a baseline to compare to. In 30 minutes I did 3.11 miles at an average pace of 9:39/mile. My main cardio goal is to run 1.5 mile in under 11 minutes (my best is 11:30). Main lifting goal is to increase strength and add a bit of size. Also hoping to increase definition through reducing bf%.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    9-12 DGA POST CT

Mini pct 13-16
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Should be and awesome combo 💪😎

nice bro! im really looking forward to your results!

I'm looking forward to hearing how you get along on this stack. It should be a lot of fun. These logs are great at holding yourself accountable and also for others to learn from.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

i've ran that stack before, got some nice lean gains and strength off of it so you will enjoy it .

BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

Day 1: man this stuff is gross.... just kidding, I always find humor in the people who complain about the taste like they were expecting strawberry milkshake flavors. Took all 3 and chased it with a splash of pineapple juice.

It was back day today, now Im sure theres some sort of placebo effect with this but I easily repped out 7 exercises of 4+ sets in an hour. Typically an hour workout will get me about 20-23 sets. I followed that up with 30 minutes on the stair stepper at level 8 (64 steps per minute). My goal was 30 because I?ve always totally ignored cardio, the most I have done in the past is 15 minutes and that has me huffing and puffing. I was sweating a ton because I workout with a sweat intensifying cream but the 30 minutes was done easily. Left the gym feeling great and like I could go some more. Again, I know the cardarine works quickly but I don?t know if it works this quickly so I figure a lot of today was probably a mental thing more than anything else.

I?ll hit chest tomorrow and then legs and a 30 minute outdoor run on Wednesday. For the past 6 weeks I?ve done 10-15 minutes of core every day after years of slacking in that aspect so I may not log much about core work but just know it is being done daily, nothing too crazy and hopefully not overtraining but I have seen some pretty decent progress since I started and definitely feel a stronger core when lifting.

thanks for the detailed update bro!

I don't know if its placebo, I said the same thing on my log as well, it was crazy how easy I repped majority of my work out today, cardio was a breeze. Keep the log going , enjoying the read so far 💪😎

gw works fasts guys... theres a reason why its my favorite and i use it every cycle...

I remember Dylan saying in a video that 1-3 days was the average time it took to feel GW effects, todays workout has me thinking yesterday was less placebo and more GW. I got through my usual hour long chest workout in about 45 minutes so I got a few extra exercises in to run it up to an hour. Halfway through the workout I thought ?am I not working as hard??, I was sweating a bunch and my heart rate was up but my breath was coming easily. The real test will be tomorrow and seeing how I feel after a 30 minute run and leg day, I?m excited for that and will keep you posted.