napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time on cycle

Teto81

NHi guys am new to all this i just started Trenbolone forte 200 mg + testoviron 250 aweek for 10 weeks am 170cm 82 kg 37 years old workout 5/6 days aweek is it agood cycle would i expect serious side effects what should i take as pct and when should i starti take proveron 2 pills aday

Last edited:
stop taking trenbolone , inject only test , you can up it to 350 mg , something like this:

weeks 1-12 test 350 mg/week
weeks 1-12 proviron 50 mg/day(optional)
weeks 1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg e2d
weeks 11-14 DGA post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

PCT weeks 15-20

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg e2d
gw 20 mg ed
mk 2866 25 mg ed (4 weeks only)

stop trenbolone fast it's the strongest steroid and it's for very advanced users only, not for beginners, you are years away from using it

Stop taking everything until you've provided your full training experience, objectives and bodyfat %.

m aready in my 4th week on cycle isnt it to late to stop tren , i ve been training for the bast 6 years

of course its not too late... you are going to hurt yourself man... you have no clue what you are doing... stop the nonsense...

Tren is for advanced users only, and has the worst side effects of all. You really don't know what you're doing and your first cycle needs to be test only.

Tren is for advanced users only, and has the worst side effects of all. You really don't know what you're doing and your first cycle needs to be test only.
Do i have to take sth to get rid of the side effects and get back to normal i alrady have the clomid and the nolvdex

Top Bottom