First test cycle

asian82jun

Height:5"11
Weight:200lbs
BF:13%
Have been training around 5 years.
After doing a show in 2018
I thinking about taking First cycle of test
Diet:330g carbs 350g protein 70g fat (white rice, oat meal)(beef and chicken)(Mct oil,coconut oil)
Gonna start my cycle in 2019
1-12 weeks Test E 600mg/week(300mg every 3.5days
1-12 weeks Hcg 600iu/week(300ui every 3.5 days
1-15 weeks Arimidex 0.5ml everyday after day1
Pct:14-18 weeks
Clomid :100/50/50/50
Nolvadex: 40/20/20/20

Any advice?

Cut your test dose in half and don't run HCG during cycle.

350mg is more than plenty for a first cycle. You have to learn how to control estrogen first before you run it that high.

I definitely would recommend starting with test that high. 350 ton the first cycle is usually plenty. 500mg would be max but I generally recommend trying lower dose for the first one

DO NOT run hcg like that the entire time man... your test dose is completely unnecessary... 500 is the most you would need to go but 350 is great for a first cycle... pct is off and there is no need whatsoever to run clomid at 100 mg...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Your not that far off track man. But 350 test would be plenty I have been running gear for the last two years training for 12 years and have ran 500-300mg of Test and now I run 350 mgs of Test less is the way to start the. You can work up if you want but it’s good know knownhow your body will even handle a lower test Dose. More test won’t mean more gains but could mean. More water retention and more estrogen conversion more acne more sides.

Thanks a lot everybody for replying my question. I will do 350 to start my cycle.Test E and Arimidex only. Will try to find a guru and learn more!:)

Better to have to much blood work then to little my friend keep that in mind and even if you feel fine still get it done. I felt completely fine in the middle of my last cycle and then I got blood work and found out my blood was to thick and my doctor made me go donate blood once a month. So lesson there is even if you feel fine doesn’t mean you are.

Top Bottom