napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen issues

Kakarot

6'1
15% bf
87kgs
I started my first cycle 17 days ago. 25mg anabol a day, 400mg test E a week. 0.5mg arimidex eod, By day 9th i had burn in my chest specially nipple area so i got gyno doubts, Dylan told me to drop anabol. I dropped it. The pain is still here so i got a bloodwork done. My estradiol is (<10) unit pg/ml which is less than normal and testesterone is (>15) unit ng/ml which is above normal . Seems like i should reduce the arimidex dosage?
Or what should i do? Please help.

First cycle should be Test only. If you stopped Dbol and your estrogen is now low then you need to lower your AI dosage. The sides effects from Dbol will dissipate after a while.

First cycle should be Test only. If you stopped Dbol and your estrogen is now low then you need to lower your AI dosage. The sides effects from Dbol will dissipate after a while.

But i thought arimidex 0.5mg eod would be good for me on test e 400mgs a week. Should i drop it to 0.5mg every three days?

But i thought arimidex 0.5mg eod would be good for me on test e 400mgs a week. Should i drop it to 0.5mg every three days?
Yes I would back off the Arimidex a little bit. I do find it unusual that your estrogen is low just coming off of Dbol.

Yes I would back off the Arimidex a little bit. I do find it unusual that your estrogen is low just coming off of Dbol.

Exactly man. I was expecting it to be way higher than normal. But it's low. The day i stopped taking anabol i took 25mg of aromasin. I don't know whats the reason.

I am thinking to take arimidex 0.5mg every three days. Then get another blood work done after 3 weeks and see the difference. But I hope Dylan comes up with something better

I am thinking to take arimidex 0.5mg every three days. Then get another blood work done after 3 weeks and see the difference. But I hope Dylan comes up with something better
Getting additional bloodwork is never a bad idea. With estrogen being that low you might want to skip your AI for a few days and then start back up. Let's see what others say.

Yes, you need to lower the arimadex dose if it is crashing you that much. Probably lower it even more than that. You sound like me when it comes to estrogen. I really don't even need or use an AI at 400mg per week.

Yes, you need to lower the arimadex dose if it is crashing you that much. Probably lower it even more than that. You sound like me when it comes to estrogen. I really don't even need or use an AI at 400mg per week.

How much should i dose it then? 0.5mg Twice a week or what? Can you tell me dosage that would suit me

right now, i would just use .25 mg every three days and retest in 4 weeks... you crashed your estrogen and you are going to make it worse by using too much of any ai right now...

right now, i would just use .25 mg every three days and retest in 4 weeks... you crashed your estrogen and you are going to make it worse by using too much of any ai right now...

I was taking the standard dosage man.even i used for anabol for 9 days which converts to estrogen so fast. I don't know why i crushed my estrogen on this standard dosage. Thanks to you i got my bloodwork done. Ill take. 0.25mg every three days now for 4 weeks then retest. Thanks man

I was taking the standard dosage man.even i used for anabol for 9 days which converts to estrogen so fast. I don't know why i crushed my estrogen on this standard dosage. Thanks to you i got my bloodwork done. Ill take. 0.25mg every three days now for 4 weeks then retest. Thanks man

No problem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hey dylan i wanted to know one more thing. Now as we know im not that estrogen prone as it's crashed on a very low AI .would i still need 12.5mg aromasin eod in my pct?

Hey dylan i wanted to know one more thing. Now as we know im not that estrogen prone as it's crashed on a very low AI .would i still need 12.5mg aromasin eod in my pct?
no you do not.. you might want to run a low dose to just be safe on estrogen rebound but thats up to you...

Top Bottom