napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

perfect... your going to love it

I have something to confess. I'm running all Phurious gear, and I THOUGHT I was hitting roughly 600mg of our eq, then I realized it was his older batch which is at 200mg/ml, so I only pinned 450mg my first two weeks. Going to add an extra pin tomorrow to total 600mg this week. Total potato move on my part lol.

Great vid Dylan! Perfect as I am planning to add EQ to my next cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish that you would stop ratting out my secrets...lol. When you said that phenbuterol was a goodie I swear that was my secret. EQ is one of my favs and I have never had any sides ever on it. About 3 years ago I did a 400 cyp , 1000mg eq. That cycle gave me so much strength and just vascularized me better than primo or mast. I did come to settle on 800mgs as my sweet spot. My next cycle will probably be 400 cyp,200deca and 800eq. That cycle is my all time fav.
I never did try it along with primo , but I will eventually.I usually do one or the other.
Good vid as usual bro. You are seriously rockin and rollin these days!

I wish that you would stop ratting out my secrets...lol. When you said that phenbuterol was a goodie I swear that was my secret. EQ is one of my favs and I have never had any sides ever on it. About 3 years ago I did a 400 cyp , 1000mg eq. That cycle gave me so much strength and just vascularized me better than primo or mast. I did come to settle on 800mgs as my sweet spot. My next cycle will probably be 400 cyp,200deca and 800eq. That cycle is my all time fav.
I never did try it along with primo , but I will eventually.I usually do one or the other.

hey brother, good minds tend to think alike you know! =) now you tell me if im wrong but is EQ not one of the most underrated anabolics there is? It does not get the love it deserves whatsoever... the cycle you just laid out with cyp, deca and eq is flat out bad ass... that cycle will do A LOT in the gains department...

phenbuterol is the shit... flat out... attacking BAT (brown adipose tissue) is one of the best if not the best method for fat burning... thats a great trick we have... =)

I have something to confess. I'm running all Phurious gear, and I THOUGHT I was hitting roughly 600mg of our eq, then I realized it was his older batch which is at 200mg/ml, so I only pinned 450mg my first two weeks. Going to add an extra pin tomorrow to total 600mg this week. Total potato move on my part lol.

get that up right away brother! im looking forward to your results!

I am going run EQ at 600 mg a week in my next blast, cant wait. Thanks for the vid. This will be on top of my test cyp at 600 mg a week.

Denfitely an awesome video, and I agree that EQ is extremely underrated. I love the effects it brings, and it's nice consistent gains throughout the cycle. It's really a great side effect free add on to a cycle and the fact that the gains are so lean without water goes a long way. The vascualirty it brings is pretty incredible too.

EQ is one of my favorite compounds for good reason

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Denfitely an awesome video, and I agree that EQ is extremely underrated. I love the effects it brings, and it's nice consistent gains throughout the cycle. It's really a great side effect free add on to a cycle and the fact that the gains are so lean without water goes a long way. The vascualirty it brings is pretty incredible too.

EQ is one of my favorite compounds for good reason

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Based on my research, all the guys that ended up not liking the compound only had a 10-12 week run with it. As Dylan points out, it's such a long-estered, slow compound, and it needs to be run 15+ weeks to really get the most out of it.

I am currently running 300 cyp, 800 eq, and 600 primo. I am in week 5. Just beginning to kick in nicely. I am loving it. I am one who likes to feel great on cycle and so far this is doing it. No BP spikes, and if I am having other sides I cannot detect them!

That is the only thing I am worried about. I have a big appetite as is so I dont want it to increase but we will see.

bro, DO NOT worry about a hunger increase... i swear i cringe when i hear about that.... its mythical in terms of people making it sound like its something crazy... ive personally never had a stitch of hunger on it and i run it no less than 800 mg and no less than 20 weeks... thats not to say others may not have some, because it can occur but it is so overplayed its unreal... do not worry about it at all... i would advise to keep it at 800 mg per week though... 600 is a moderate dose but 800 is the sweet spot

Top Bottom