napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance stack

wooderwatt

Dylan,

I’m planning on running a stack including GW, SR, EQ, and primo, possibly just running sarms alone. The reason for this is that I’m preparing to leave for the Air Force and am doing special ops (every fitness test and excersize is solely based off of endurance). Was wondering how well the endurance continues after ending the cycle? Obviously can’t stay on it at basic or preliminary which combined will last 3-4 months. Any help would be great.

I would recommend you don't do any type of peds to be honest. You don't need it and you don't want to be coming off peds while in basic. I would recommend you eat a good diet drink plenty of water and get a good training program going. If you haven't checked out Reacue Athlete I suggest you do, especially for AF Spec Ops

Dylan,

I’m planning on running a stack including GW, SR, EQ, and primo, possibly just running sarms alone. The reason for this is that I’m preparing to leave for the Air Force and am doing special ops (every fitness test and excersize is solely based off of endurance). Was wondering how well the endurance continues after ending the cycle? Obviously can’t stay on it at basic or preliminary which combined will last 3-4 months. Any help would be great.
you dont have enough time for a cycle containing eq at all man.. so thats out... you actually dont have enough time period to run a sufficient anabolic cycle as well as a full pct... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I’m 20 years old, about 5’11, at the moment I weigh 187 and sit around 12-13% body fat. I’m not necessarily looking to cut or gain any weight just want something for the endurance and strength aspect. Haven’t been doing much cardio for the past year so that’s my weakness right now. I don’t have a leave date yet so time isn’t necessarily an issue with what I run.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

I’m 20 years old, about 5’11, at the moment I weigh 187 and sit around 12-13% body fat. I’m not necessarily looking to cut or gain any weight just want something for the endurance and strength aspect. Haven’t been doing much cardio for the past year so that’s my weakness right now. I don’t have a leave date yet so time isn’t necessarily an issue with what I run.

Quit being lazy and start actually running and doing cardio. You can't expect to go to a SOF selection if you can't run trust me.

I’ve been doing cardio and have been training for endurance since the moment I decided on joining. Just looking for a little boost without cutting too much weight as I know I’ll lose some during basic and prelim. Laziness is the last thing I need to have going into spec ops.

Didn’t literally mean that I haven’t been doing cardio for the past year leading up to now, just the past year leading up to the endurance training. Gained about 30 lbs so lost some endurance in the process.

I will chime in my 2 cents. This is an area where I have alot of experience, at least with preparing people for BUD/S. I trained people for BUDs for 3 years. And I can tell you, that you do not need to use steroids or SARMS. Any advantage you gain in better conditioning will not be of any use. If you do 200 push ups, they will ask you to rest and then do 10 more. A very simple way to explain it is: It will be your ability to not quit. At least for BUD/S. In only conversations, that I have had with the Air Force guys, it seems to be a bit more with decision making rather than advanced physical training, although, they are still in fantastic physical shape. I think if you have been preparing for a year and are in good shape sub 6 min miles for 3-5 miles and good with ruck runs 50lbs in boots, you'll be fine. Stay away from using substances.

Top Bottom