napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dosage

GAGORDER

please is .25ml on the dropper of GW. the same as the recommended dose of 20mg. Every article says take 20 mg a day please help

If it's Sarm1, I believe 1 full dropper is 20mg
10 to 20 mg P/D is recommended dose

please is .25ml on the dropper of GW. the same as the recommended dose of 20mg. Every article says take 20 mg a day please help

Come on man. It says 20mg /ml right? There is a 1 ml mark on the dropper right? That means that 1 ml will contain 20mg. Did you complete any arithmetic in grade school? I just don't see how they could make this any easier. How can you come to the conclusion that 0.25ml has anything to do with anything??????
So in case you still do not understand...if you take 1 ml as marked on the dropper you will be getting 20mg of GW

Don't think I really need to reiterate what these guys already said. Bottle is labeled 20mg/ml. Take 1ml ed.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Sarmsx GW is 20mg per ml, so 1ml on the dropper is 20mg. Easy as pie....

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Probably gonna seem like a dumb question but I'm completely new to all of this. The dosing on everything is easy to figure out. The only one I'm a little confused is on the sr9009. It's 20mg/ml but I'm suppose to take 30mg a day in a but it's suppose to be split 5mg at a time every 2-3 hours. My question is where am suppose to go on the Doppler to everytime to meet that 30mg a day. Sorry everyone I know it's probably a dumb question! Also I'm suppose to take 20mg a day of the Rad-140/ 10mg/ml so that's 2 full dopplers right? It's all by SARMSx

Probably gonna seem like a dumb question but I'm completely new to all of this. The dosing on everything is easy to figure out. The only one I'm a little confused is on the sr9009. It's 20mg/ml but I'm suppose to take 30mg a day in a but it's suppose to be split 5mg at a time every 2-3 hours. My question is where am suppose to go on the Doppler to everytime to meet that 30mg a day. Sorry everyone I know it's probably a dumb question! Also I'm suppose to take 20mg a day of the Rad-140/ 10mg/ml so that's 2 full dopplers right? It's all by SARMSx

If its 20mg/ml, 5mg would be 0.25ml.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Thanks Maxx! Then that makes my Rad-140 2 full dopplers then since its 20mg a day and it says 10mg/ml.

Thanks for not being assholes about it either. Everybody is pretty helpful and cool with answering questions here!

Thanks Maxx! Then that makes my Rad-140 2 full dopplers then since its 20mg a day and it says 10mg/ml.

Yes, that is correct brother. You got it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks everybody. I can't wait for the madness to begin in the morning. Lol! I hoping some orange juice as a chaser will help ease the taste!! ��

Thanks everybody. I can't wait for the madness to begin in the morning. Lol! I hoping some orange juice as a chaser will help ease the taste!! ��

stick with grapefruit juice for your chaser... that will provide max absorption

Top Bottom