napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do you really need protein shakes?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Excellent video Dylan, over many years of trial and error I have found what you said to be completely right. I still see people who should know better downing endless protein shakes 'because every else does'.

I prefer a bit of science personally!

Excellent video Dylan, over many years of trial and error I have found what you said to be completely right. I still see people who should know better downing endless protein shakes 'because every else does'.

I prefer a bit of science personally!
thank you brother! yes, i knew this would be a topic of intrigue to many!

This is definitely a great topic to cover with so many debates on the dependency of protein shakes and their relevance

You the man, man!

I've seen so many videos where people suggest diets like: breakfast, shake, workout, shake, lunch, shake, dinner. Dude's must be going through a jar of protein per week and according to those studies you mentioned, they're hurting their progress.

You the man, man!

I've seen so many videos where people suggest diets like: breakfast, shake, workout, shake, lunch, shake, dinner. Dude's must be going through a jar of protein per week and according to those studies you mentioned, they're hurting their progress.
absolutely... they have a place, but not some huge place... i use powder, once a day, but i just put it in my oatmeal to add calories and protein to it.. i would NEVER recommend over doing it or having them many times a day... as with most things, they are often misused or overused...

Top Bottom