napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and pct

heebeehs

I’m almost 23. Been working out for a few years now. About 5’9, 170. Started an anadrol oral cycle 50mg, 4 weeks. Any PCT advice, or is it even necessary?

PCT is always necessary unless you're on TRT.....however you should not be running anything @ your age and never run an oral only cycle

You're too young for any steroid at all bud, and running an oral only cycle isn't ever advised even if you weren't too young. You've already fucked up, but yes you absolutely need a full pct without question

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

Definitely not a great option but you started already so I am glad you asked about PCT. Too many guys would have just finished up and run nothing. Follow the layout Rick gave you.

After this cycle I would give the steroids a break. Build up more of a base naturally and maybe look into SARMs.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Top Bottom