napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle juice and more interesting topics

tenerbogs

Hi Dylan,

i am 23 years old and my stats are 178 cm, 76 kg and 12%. Trained for 8 years with 3 years of perfect diet and progressive weight lifting. I have watched some of your videos.

I have a couple of questions for you.

Is it wise to start with a test E/prop only cycle or can you directly implement 1 compound extra with it?

Perhaps Test E/test prop 250 mg/per week + Bold. 500 mg/per week. 16 weeks cycle with week 18 PCT. Preferably nolvadex and in during the cycle aromasin when needed to block estrogen.

thank you!

unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

You are too young for steroid use my friend. You need to wait at least a couple more years

Top Bottom