napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contest cycle

seberter3

Hey Dylan what's up man I am getting ready for my first physique competition in a little over 13 weeks. I am running my first cycle now at the age of 23. I plan on running test and aromasin only. What can I expect as far as weight gain and will it interfere with me trying to shed body fat in anyway? I'm lean already 13 weeks out at about 8-9%. I am also thinking about throwing in winstrol around 6 weeks out seeing as I have heard great things near a competition. I would leave to hear back from you. Thanks!

No one can answer that, no one has a crystal ball.

"Throwing in winny?"

What are your full stats?

5'9 170 pounds. 12 weeks out. Looking to step on stage close to 150

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Results are 110% up to you. The time you need to diet down is also dependent on you. The water depletion and carb up at the end will have a major impact on your stage presence.

Do you have a coach?

Yes. I hired him as my coach before I decided to start running test which was my mistake as he is natural and does not have extensive knowledge behind steroids. It's not like I'm going to be running a bunch of compounds. Just test e, aromasin and possibly Winny, I don't know about running it seeing this as my first cycle. As long as I run it correctly and dose right with a proper PCT two weeks after the show I don't see an issue. As well as running liver protection' etc.

Hey bud, at your age I'm sorry but I can't recommend steroid use to you at all. I just think you are too young still. It's your call but I just can't condone or support that whatsoever.

My recommendation would be to not use steroids and go with sarms for now. You are cutting going into a show anyways, and if you are in prep you are just looking to cut and sharpen up while holding muscle. Sarms are perfect for that, and things like GW and sr9009 are perfct for shedding bodyfat while s4 is like winstrol and gives gardening and vascualirty with strength benefits. Then adding in something like RAD140 to hold lean mass and possibly gain more is even better.

I'd go with the enhanced super stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Yes. I hired him as my coach before I decided to start running test which was my mistake as he is natural and does not have extensive knowledge behind steroids. It's not like I'm going to be running a bunch of compounds. Just test e, aromasin and possibly Winny, I don't know about running it seeing this as my first cycle. As long as I run it correctly and dose right with a proper PCT two weeks after the show I don't see an issue. As well as running liver protection' etc.

You don't see that happening but with a 1st cycle you never know how you're going to react.

Running it safe and smart, yea you're probably good to go.

I usually end test @ about 2 weeks out from a show (all oils actually) and cruise in on a small dose of winny/var.

(Yes, anavar before everyone has a freaking stroke that's another story)

I'm not an expert but what I do know is that your prep diet & pulling of water will have more impact then the juice for you on stage.

i certainly cannot and will not advise steroid use at that age... you have to live with your decisions and thats fine if you have come to that conclusion but as you make your choices, so do i and mine is to not contribute to ruining peoples lives... thats on you bro but you are going to be extremely regretful for the rest of your life, just so you are aware...

Top Bottom