napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clenbuterol 38 year old

jastart

I have watched your videos on clenbuterol
I am male aged 38
weight of 74 kg looking to shred myself

what is the best time/ cycle and dosage as a first time user -as I usually train after 5pm -weight training-recently acquired 100 x 40mcg.

As I proposed to take

1 x 40mcg one hour before training with food -usually oatmeal -Monday to Friday-continue this for 2 weeks-then have off 2 weeks-supplementing magnesium-potassium and taurine-taking daily milk thistle

i dont discuss clenbuterol use whatsoever as i dont condone it and im certainly not contributing to someone damaging their heart short and long term.. not to mention this is not sustainable weight loss... are you sure that is what you want to mess around with? i have other options that are FAR safer and FAR more effective..

Nothing. None. Don't take any, ever.

You "shred yourself" with nutrition and cardio.

What are your FULL stats?

I have watched your videos on clenbuterol
I am male aged 38
weight of 74 kg looking to shred myself

what is the best time/ cycle and dosage as a first time user -as I usually train after 5pm -weight training-recently acquired 100 x 40mcg.

As I proposed to take

1 x 40mcg one hour before training with food -usually oatmeal -Monday to Friday-continue this for 2 weeks-then have off 2 weeks-supplementing magnesium-potassium and taurine-taking daily milk thistle

There are far better, safer options out there for fat loss like sarms. I wouldn't advise Clen use whatsoever. If you want help setting up a sarms cycle I'd be happy to help you

let me know because i can help you tremendously here.. you are going to do needless damage man

please advise best mean to achieve my goals of shredded -athletic look
it all starts with diet and training... if those are not dialed in, consistent and disciplined, it does not matter what you take...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

sarms are perfect for you and what you are trying to accomplish... EVERYTHING can be shipped to you with no problems whatsoever... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Is Clen worse than DNP or same concept?

I am starting Cardarine soon and most guys here seem to think it helps you get cut, but it all starts with diet and training.

Is Clen worse than DNP or same concept?

I am starting Cardarine soon and most guys here seem to think it helps you get cut, but it all starts with diet and training.
They both are terrible and you shouldn't use either. Dnp can kill you and cook your organs so I'd say that one is worse

Top Bottom