napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caloric deficit & macro count okay?

tw24fr

Okay, so I'm currently going to be hitting it hard with my nutrition. However i was hoping i would get some input on my Macro Setup. Thankyou in advance.

Height:5.6
Weight 209-213
Bf:20%- 25%
Lifting Experience 2+ years.

2130ef9264761d8beb0464927e2df85e.jpg

c90588c83e4013d87b748936d0e36f28.jpg

Also currently on fragment pep.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

looks good , why are you on fragment for ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks good , why are you on fragment for ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bro..

Well after doing some research seemed to be good for fatloss?? and wanted to try it out.. Idk if im on that placebo effect but seems like my love handles have been shrinking and makes me feel empty..ha

Carbs seem rather low, and your protein is maybe abit higher than needed (1gr per pd).

But depends how hard you workout

but 2k is quite a defecit,. If you do a 300cal workout, your are at 1700 calories, assuming a low metabolism, BMR would be roughly 2100. Thats a 400cal defecit. Personally I would 1/2 that number and start from there first.

Carbs seem rather low, and your protein is maybe abit higher than needed (1gr per pd).

But depends how hard you workout

but 2k is quite a defecit,. If you do a 300cal workout, your are at 1700 calories, assuming a low metabolism, BMR would be roughly 2100. Thats a 400cal defecit. Personally I would 1/2 that number and start from there first.
Thanks for the input

I workout about 2 hours a day somtimes i go twice a day..

So i changed it up a bit..

f80efcd8725bf08b84dadf5136762992.jpg

fats kinda high, 60-70 would be better. Thats what my nutrionist has me at. You need to track sugar as well.

Drop your fat, track your sugar to no more than 80g, and I think your are close, but I still think ur low on carbs, but I'll leave that to the more educated on this than myslef.

Some people need higher carbs, some dont.

fats are way too high... you need to be 55-60% protein, 30% carbs and 10-15% fats... that's generally one of the best ranges for cutting

Check out this thread. Rickrock wrote this on nutrition, it's a sticky under sarms information.
https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3314

MissBizz

Please check out this diet thread so you can get a better structured diet plan.

Also I'd highly recommend looking into some help from sarms, particularly GW and SR9009 to help with fat loss.

If you'd like I can help set you up a sarms stack

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I prefer 50% protein. 30% carb 20% fats for cutting
thats damn near identical to what i prefer as well... i keep the fats just a touch lower at 10-15 but thats definitely where its at... protein should be the highest for cutting and fats need to be below moderate, while carbs stay moderate...

Please check out this diet thread so you can get a better structured diet plan.

Also I'd highly recommend looking into some help from sarms, particularly GW and SR9009 to help with fat loss.

If you'd like I can help set you up a sarms stack

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Thanks brother i will check this out!

Top Bottom